FSDG Installer

airway

Fabian, I downloaded the very new installers of FSDG sceneries but with all of them I get the same error and P3Dv4 crashes when loading. When I uninstall the sceneries again and delete the folders in ...documents\prepar3dv4 add-ons... the sim works again as it should.

Regards Roland

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
37 minutes ago, Tenala said:

Fabian, I downloaded the very new installers of FSDG sceneries but with all of them I get the same error and P3Dv4 crashes when loading. When I uninstall the sceneries again and delete the folders in ...documents\prepar3dv4 add-ons... the sim works again as it should.

Regards Roland

Just checked it with Djerba and Paro and no Problems.

Installation runs through and when loadiing P3D I'm asked about the ALt fil (for Paro) and for enabling the sceneries.

Did you reall clear everything before installing? did you clear your browser cache before doenloading again? Did you run the installer as Administrator?

Please check the Windows Eventviewer for errors regarding P3D.

There is an error in the events log:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.0.28.21686, Zeitstempel: 0x594a7255
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ntdll.dll, Version: 10.0.14393.1378, Zeitstempel: 0x594a1350
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000374
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000f8353
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2348
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d301313868b9dc
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\P3D64\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Berichtskennung: 9e8e0a15-7aa6-4249-af89-bcf9fabd95cd
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

I do not know what "ntdll.dll"  is. Interesting, that the sim works as it should as soon as I uninstall the FSDG sceneries. I had nothing from FSDG installed before in P3dv4, the cache was clear and I always install as admin.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The ntdll.dll is a core Windows file. Seems as if something is not correct with your Windows installation or related software like hardware drivers. I suggest to make sure that you have applied ALL updates to your Windows and drivers, especially the graphic card.

The reason why this error occurs now with the new addon: Many OS related errors can sleep for a very long time until you use a software that needs certain functions (library calls or whatever) not working properly and then you will get these errors.

Could it be that your hardware is a Notebook/Laptop?

Thank you for the answer. No, I am working with a desktop. I will contact my PC assembler to fix that windows issue. The topic can be closed.

Regards Roland

Archived