P3D v4 Content errors - Twin Otter

Uteman

Hi,

I purchased the Twin Otter from Aerosoft Shop early in the month however have only been able to fly it in the last week or so. I am enjoying it immensely however it is creating a heap of P3D content errors when I close down.

I note the closed topic "CTD'' Sound initialization failed! (Twin Otter extended for p3d v4)

Started by altreval, June 18"

which lists many of the same content erors I have plus I have a few more.

I followed the instructions listed by Mathijs in that post as well as running a registry cleaner after uninstalling the Twin Otter. I downloaded again from the shop ( same sized zip file as original) and reinstalled with the AV off and ran the NetFX program. I am running Win7 64 pro and having installed the OS myself and have full admin rights. This is the first content error log generated in my install of v4 and I am now scratching my head for a next step plus the individual messages are not very informative to me - in that they don't have apparent fixes when one looks at the aircraft .cfg file?

I have attached the content error log.

Appreciate any advice please?

Alex

Uteman

ContentErrors.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

Forget those errors, they are meaningless. Best is to turn off logging in the P3D settings. It makes only use in case a addon doesnt work and you are asked by support to turn on logging.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived