Repaints and intellectual property ( IP )

I recently came across a FaceBook post concerning Virgin VA and included was a screenshot of a ( fictional ) repaint that I had made for the A321 including a fictional registration . At first glance not a problem as such until I noticed that the registration had been replaced with the ( now ) real one . Normally speaking when a repaint is made there is a readme file that includes a piece of text such as this example :

LEGAL STUFF .

The contents of this download are FREEware and as such are not be to used for commercial purposes .Do not re-upload to any other sites or modify this repaint without my permission .

CONTACT INFORMATION .

Comments ( or suggestions ) on this repaint via e-mail : XXXXXXX@gmail.com

As the repaints that I ( and most others ) here are uploaded using the Livery Manager there is no readme file included as such although the text highlighted above is still valid and is known by most simmers and is certainly the norm . It is a small courtesy to at least ask first before making any changes to anothers work . I cannot download this repaint as I would first have to become a member of the VA but it is perfectly clear that the original work is mine ( details available on request ) and even if the line description= has been altered the paintwork itself has enough clues . At this moment I have no idea who is responsible for the alteration and under whose name it is now . I was planning to make a new version of this livery showing the correct logo's and registration but will now wait and see what develops .

Too often in the past I have been contacted by simmers " complaining " that a repaint doesn't work / has damaged their PC / created an international incident etc.etc. only to discover that the paint in question was uploaded by someone else  to a site I have never had contact with and had been altered and passed off as their own work but they had " forgotten " to remove my original readme file with my email address ( mandatory when uploading to AVSIM ) .

For anyone who may be thinking that this is an over reaction on my part , I think you will find that most other repainters feel the same about their work ( also known as intellectual property (IP) ) .

After working on a repaint for several hours / days / weeks / months it is never OK to " borrow " someone elses work for whatever reason . I don't have time enough to police the internet looking for any of my repaints and to be honest , I shouldn't have to .

What I would like to suggest is that when downloading users would have to acknowledge a message stating that the repaint itself remains the intellectual property of the uploader and that permission must be asked for ( and given ) before any alterations can be made . If this is for whatever reason not possible then I ( for one ) will have to reconsider where I will upload in the future .

John

Thanks for that Mathijs . The concept of IP is not something that is high on my list of priorities and of course we as painters are already making use of Aerosoft's IP in the form of the paint kit , not forgetting the airlines themselves and the manufacturers . Who remembers Ariane and P Tishma who attempted to have the sole rights to American Airlines paints  and luckily how that ended . I know that it is not a concern for most members here and in the past have helped others when they request a particular paint or registration , that is also why on a few occassions I have even painted entire fleets . Other VA's have also asked to host my paints for their own pilots and I had no problem with that , I preferred that they would download from here as that made it possible to actually see how many downloads were being made ( and how popular a certain airline is ) . Reason is simple - more downloads = more paints in the future .

Funnily enough Virgin as a company have already stopped train sim users from repainting trains with the Virgin livery , maybe flight sim is next .

I received an " answer " from ( the owner / member of ? ) VirginVA who simply told me that someone else had made the alteration so basically it wasn't his  " problem " , or in fact , that it wasn't a " problem " at all as far as he is concerned . For me an apology would have been sufficient but that obviously isn't going to happen and I have no idea if thay have altered any other Virgin America paints that I uploaded here , or even if I am still credited as the maker . I have no problem with someone who makes an alteration for his own personal use but when it is made available to others that is different .

As stated in my previous post , I have made several ( small ) changes in the paint kit so it is easy enough for me to prove that the work is my own . My only recourse is to remove all Virgin paints that I have uploaded ( 30+ ) and that is not something that I want to do at this moment . If it is deemed " normal " for others to " borrow " someones work , what is then the point of making it easier for them ?

I've noticed that there have been a few views of this thread ( 50 at time of posting ) but no one has anything to add ? Not important enough I assume ?

Looking on the net there are enough posts about ICE AI , SK AI and SP AI all involving " borrowed / altered " textures that are FREEware but the people uploading are not the authors with the last mentioned even asking for " donations " for doing so . These are all classified as pirated and illegal and I honestly fail to see the difference between this and the instance I came across .

Here Aerosoft has a policy supporting Virtual Airlines and as such they receive a price reduction when ordering a product . Why then as a painter ( of the Bus since Feb 2010 ) do I have to pay the full price for each successive version when I buy it ? Yes , I did make use of the bundle prices (as most customers here ) but the VA's price is reduced even more  .

In these last 7 years I made 234 paints ( several seem to have disappeared since the server crash , so the actual total is even more ) and if you take 1 week as a average per paint that works out at 4.5 years . All I have to show for that is 1412 posts and some " reputation " points . As a painter I can only speak for myself but I can imagine that other painters would also have expected more support , not just from the forum members but also from Aerosoft .

When I tried to discover who was responsible for altering / copying my work nobody came forward to admit to it . If they had done nothing wrong why wouldn't they ? This VA seems to think that it was perfectly OK to do so , making an attempt at humour by mocking my post as an essay amd adding that I should direct it to the person responisble but as they are the only ones who know who that is makes it an oxymoron with the empahsis on moron .

Because of their " reaction " I will be removing ALL of my Virgin repaints 24 hours after posting as I have no intention of giving support in any way shape or form to this VA . They will have to find those paints elsewhere and as I previously stated I can easily prove which paints are mine easily enough .

This is an interesting topic for at least one reason: we understand why people pirate payware but, regarding freeware and paints, is it really too much to ask for someone to get permission from the original author to modify or goof around with something? It costs nothing to send a simply email (and takes several seconds) to ask permission from somebody. I wonder what the reservation is?

Finally a reaction from another forum member and precisely what I am trying to achieve here . Thanks for that .

If I spend my FREE time making a repaint the last thing I want to see is someone else making use of that and claiming that it is their work . They simply do not consider it " stealing " because it is FREEware . The problem is I do not have access to this paint as I would first have to join the VA ( not likely ) . For the same reason they could have " adapted " any of the other repaints I made for Virgin ( more than 30 ) and that is why I refuse to support their VA by supplying any liveries .

The paints that I uploaded here should only be found here and nowhere else ( unless I have already given permission to do so ) . All my  other repaints for non Aerosoft products are on AVSIM and every repaint has a readme file with a contact address and a disclaimer that is not be uploaded to another site or be altered without my permission . There is even a thread in the Painters Forum ( on AVSIM ) concerning this very topic .

As for sending a simple email to ask , it just does not happen , the same applies to feedback ( DetCord and myself have posted on this ) . We have no idea how popular our " work " is or even if it is appreciated , we simply hear nothing from the majority of the people who have downloaded any of our paints .

I tried removing my Virgin America / Virgin Atlantic paints earlier this evening but it seems that I am no longer able to delete my files . I was however able to " alter " the existing paints , so have chosen another tactic by placing a text over the paintwork making it " unusable " , ( so far the A319's and 321 - the A320's will be changed tomorrow 20-07-17 ) , so there is no point in downloading them . A lot more work than I planned but as this is my only recourse in the matter I just do not care anymore . IF this VA needs repaints they can make their own instead of stealing someone elses work . The VA in question can be found here : http://www.virginva.co.uk/ and possibly they will have the correct textures available there , even though this is also a violation of the terms of " intellectual property " as I gave no permission for these paints to be hosted there either .

I made a perfectly legitimate request when I asked who was responsible for the alteration only to be told ( basically ) that it was none of my business which I find unacceptable . In the painting world " borrowing " anothers work is not considered acceptable at all and doesn't end well for anyone caught doing it ( it is , after all a small world ) .

The priveleges these VA's enjoy such as the discount they receive ( I assume not just for the Airbus ) makes it even harder to swallow . If it wasn't for the painters who upload they wouldn't have anything to fly with or have to make their own . I spend a lot of hours making these paints , researching logo's , fonts , high definition photos etc. at no cost to the forum members only to see others abusing the system .

I have absolutely nothing against VA's , indeed I painted the entire A319 / 320 / 321 Aer Lingus fleet , also Air Macau and together with DetCord the same with SAS , not forgetting several liveries for American .

I just want to throw our input into this (I am the Chairman at the airline he's talking about)

at no point have we broken intellectual property. Infact, the alteration he is referring to is this one: https://gyazo.com/4c28424802c54ff00f713003daedb3ad which we were entirely wrong to put our own logo on and I have genuinley apologised to @John Glanville for this. However, that alteration was made by John himself (https://gyazo.com/5556d554619c0328b22d300fca5eeaa6) and a staff member wrongly took the screenshot and attempted to pass it off as his own. However, John made that alteration and it's wrong for him to accuse us of breaking IP when all we did was shared of a screenshot of a livery we really liked (and when pilots asked, we gave them the correct link)

Now, the reddit post which I've just read (by the way, can I throw it in there that the person making that post is NOT THE OWNER OF THE VA) and yes, it was probably wrong for us to ignore John's comment and if it was me making the post I would have done things differently (and I will make sure such standards are followed in future) however we've been literally painted onto a popular repaint as law-breakers. Which is not what we are. We are wholly regretful that this situation has come about, however when pilots come into our discord, ask us for a repaint (https://gyazo.com/6efbd7adfcf91fce8f8976ace026fb1e) and then have to read out an insulting message (which results in them leaving) that's incredibly unfortunate, given that we haven't broken a single law.

All the offending images have been removed, and we will continue to promote John's repaint(s) as an excellent option as soon as he chooses to remove the defacing text on it.

Best Regards,

Michael Law

Sorry ( not an apology ) that you are " offended " by the new revised paint of the A321 but that was my intention . If you have read the entire post you will know why I chose this method - my intention was to simply remove them . This created a lot of work for myself that I did not want in the first place .

In reference to your FaceBook post I asked on 15-07-17 at 03:37 a perfectly legitimate question which for whatever reason you chose to ignore resulting in my second post on 19-07-17 at 02:51 explaining why I asked in the first place - which you also ignored . That the reddit post ( 17-07-17 ) was not yours is irrelevant as it was made on behalf of the VA and the tone of the replies was the reason for my actions , my post was not an " essay " I was merely stating the reason why I posted to start with ( it seems that the replies by the individual have since been altered - I just checked and after adding text to my last reply there is no mention that it was edited ) .

Regarding your screenshot ( still on FaceBook by the way ) I had no issue with you adding the Virgin logo to it , my problem is with the altering of the aircraft registration , it was done without asking for my permission . At the time I had no idea if this was a " one off " or that it had been done on multiple repaints , as my posts were being ignored had to conclude that this was the case .

My repaint was a " fictional " Virgin America A321 with a " fictional " registration , your screenshot shows the " actual " reg for one of Virgin America's new A321's , though that would be the NEO version .

Please login to display this image.

For those wondering about the " offensive " text ( click for larger image ) .

I had every intention of releasing further Virgin paints ( including the A321's ) I was just waiting for the names to be announced . As stated earlier I have nothing against VA's , in fact I have put a lot of work creating entire fleets so that others do not have to alter anything at all . Aerosoft themselves were generous enough to include several complete airline liveries in the paint kit so that by adding your own registrations painting an entire airline is easy .

@John Glanville

You must have missed my point. Regardless of how bad our PR handled the situation (and I don't use facebook often as a method of communication) we haven't altered this aircraft.

The alteration was your own.

@Michael Law

It is now clear that apologies are in order , having done some further research ( for myself ) I can see that the screenshot was taken from here :

For the benefit of others : There were 2 posts dated 05 and 08-01-16 ( now on page 7 of this forum ) where I previewed the Virgin America paint using the actual reg reserved for the aircraft , which at the time only had a painted tail the rest was in primer . As my paint at the time was fictional I chose a fictional reg and logo , this was uploaded . Since then due to a hard drive crash I lost quite a large amount of paintwork including the original full fuselage which ( must have ) had both registrations , though I did have the layered fuselage sections where only the fictional reg was present .

If only someone had replied to my first post on FaceBook ( placed on a Saturday ) this would not have occured but the old saying " No news is good news " only brought me to the opposite conclusion as an admission of " guilt " . As for the post on reddit , this just added " fuel to the fire " as it where . Due to the sheer number of repaints and posts that i have placed here , it's hardly surprising that I cannot recall everything .

It was never my intention to cause any harm to the VA but as stated the lack of communication only led me to believe that I was correct in my assumption .

I apologise wholeheartedly for the misunderstanding and will be re-uploading all repaints within the next few days . I will also post on FaceBook explaining the matter .

To show that there are no feelings of animosity on my part , if you have any knowledge of the names of the new A321's I will ensure that they will be made available in the near future .

On another note , could an Aerosoft staff member find out why I was unable to delete my uploads - which was my first ( preferred ) choice and considerably less work .

27 minutes ago, John Glanville said:

@Michael Law

It is now clear that apologies are in order , having done some further research ( for myself ) I can see that the screenshot was taken from here :

For the benefit of others : There were 2 posts dated 05 and 08-01-16 ( now on page 7 of this forum ) where I previewed the Virgin America paint using the actual reg reserved for the aircraft , which at the time only had a painted tail the rest was in primer . As my paint at the time was fictional I chose a fictional reg and logo , this was uploaded . Since then due to a hard drive crash I lost quite a large amount of paintwork including the original full fuselage which ( must have ) had both registrations , though I did have the layered fuselage sections where only the fictional reg was present .

If only someone had replied to my first post on FaceBook ( placed on a Saturday ) this would not have occured but the old saying " No news is good news " only brought me to the opposite conclusion as an admission of " guilt " . As for the post on reddit , this just added " fuel to the fire " as it where . Due to the sheer number of repaints and posts that i have placed here , it's hardly surprising that I cannot recall everything .

It was never my intention to cause any harm to the VA but as stated the lack of communication only led me to believe that I was correct in my assumption .

I apologise wholeheartedly for the misunderstanding and will be re-uploading all repaints within the next few days . I will also post on FaceBook explaining the matter .

To show that there are no feelings of animosity on my part , if you have any knowledge of the names of the new A321's I will ensure that they will be made available in the near future .

On another note , could an Aerosoft staff member find out why I was unable to delete my uploads - which was my first ( preferred ) choice and considerably less work .

There's no bad blood here. We recognise that PR and incidents like this should be handled differently on our part. IP is an important civil right we all share, and I'd expect any painter to have a similar reaction.

Michael Law

Took slightly longer than I intended but I took the opportunity to make a few minor changes to the textures before uploading .

Have now included the 2 A321's that Virgin have added to the fleet .

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4489-airbus-a321-cfm-sharklets-virgin-america-n921va/

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4489-airbus-a321-cfm-sharklets-virgin-america-n921va/

On 21-7-2017 at 1:54 PM, John Glanville said:

Any chance of an answer on this ?

Also in my previous post I should have mentioned that ALL Virgin repaints ( including Virgin Atlantic ) have been revised , so that ( for example ) the clamps for the starboard cowling clamps are now shown , something that has been " missing " since the AirbusX ( check out the liveries for the A320 / 321 supplied with the product ) .

Never noticed it myself , ( in 7 years ) until recently when working on some easyJet repaints !!

Hey John,

Over the years I’ve had a few repaints altered/used without my direct permission, but most still had the original readme attached so I didn’t pursue any further actions as I felt there was no intentional harm meant.

The majority of the time I get very kind emails requesting the use of my textures to change a reg, plane name, etc that I didn’t paint in the original. 

To me, when you put freeware out there for the community to enjoy, you have to expect that this may happen, but you hope folks will respect your IP and at least ask before they can use your textures and best case… clearly mention the fact in the readme or on the download page like this painter did:

But my thinking is, as long as the person does not try to sell or blatantly try to pass off my textures as their own, I’m going to just view their lack of IP etiquette as what some say is the sincerest form of flattery. :lol:

Now, if I notice that their new paint is getting a lot of attention and people are asking how he/she created certain features on the plane, and they do not take that opportunity to divulge that they just updated the reg or whatever and the original textures were not theirs, then I may come in with a comment about how difficult it was for me to get that effect just right using my methods, and inquire what paint tools he used to get it to look so good on his paint? 

And John, I vividly remember how the whole Ariane and P Tishma fiasco almost ruined our ability to paint AA, as I was in the middle of painting an AA 767 at that time.  Those were bad times in the community.

3 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Hi John,

was the "delete" file action not offered to you or did it end up in an error message?

When I simply deleted the file I was not able to close the page , it kept asking for another file to be uploaded ( in it's place ) . Before the last forum update this wasn't a " problem " .

@steve dra

Sending you a PM .

• 2 weeks later...
On 16-7-2017 at 7:09 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

This is now shown before a download can start. I assume this is okay John?

Must say I am disappointed that the " promised " disclaimer page for downloading repaints has not been realised .

Since my first post I came across yet another VA that were hosting my paints on their own server without asking for my permission . This has now been resolved , though I find it a sorry state of affairs that I came across this by accident , I hate to think what I would find if I started actively searching for this kind of " piracy " . I am now busy adding a text to all of my repaint download pages and adding the same text to the aircraft.cfg pointing out that this is not allowed . With some 230+ paints you can imagine how much work this is .
What I do not understand however is that VA's get a price reduction when buying products just for being a VA , while myself ( and I imagine all other painters ) are paying full price just to be able to paint liveries and upload here . If I were to take an average of a week per paint ( and I can assure you that some take much longer ) that comes to 4.5 years spent since 2010 and all at no cost to the forum members . This doesn't include the time spent in the forums helping others with paint install problems .

There have been issues in the past , the worst being accused ( the entire Beta painters group ) of leaking the AirbusX Beta , even though the version we had was NOT the leaked version , followed by the closure of the painters forum ( since reversed ) . Another point is the inclusion of an American paint ( co-production with DetCord ) in the product , maybe an oversight on Aerosoft's part but we are not even mentioned in the manual ( a 5 minute job to add ) . Ofcourse  my fault for not insisting on it in the first place .

You can imagine my feelings when I read this topic in the CRJ forum ( especially posts #17 , #19 and #23 ) :

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/125542-aerosoft-crj-first-impressions-by-a-real-pilot/&

There have been others in the past that received " freebies " for pointing out spelling mistakes in manuals ( for example ) etc. etc. So I have to wonder what I ( or others ) would have to do to qualify for the same treatment .

So , it's been 24 hours , several views but no comments from staff or forum members . I am well aware that it may be busy times with the release of the CRJ but that is just ONE of the many products avaiable . There again , seems to be par for the course at the moment . The issues I mentioned in the previous post are obviously only important to me ( for now ) .

The disclaimer pop-up ( not just for my paints but for everyone ) - No comment .

The non-inclusion of DetCord's and my name in the manual for the delivered livery - No comment .

Some time ago an apology ( face-to-face ) was promised regarding the accusation ( at the time all 12 Beta painters were considered guilty ) of being a " pirate " , unfortunately this never happened . A few words in a " personal message " is not the same , the operative word here was " promised " . I was however out of pocket for a 200km round trip , admission to the museum and parking . My free beer never materialised either .
I have put up with a lot of issues here over the years and literally " bent over backwards " and " sucked it up " on more than one occassion and yet still continued to be a productive member here , I just did not realise that I had to bring my own jar of Vaseline as well .

Having read DetCord's response in the " first impressions " post ( linked in my previous post ) , now closed but can anyone blame him ? It only becomes an issue when we have to mention the facts ourselves , although if what we provide had any value we wouldn't have to mention it in the first place . Anyone following the Airbus A3XX forums will know how active he has been ( even though he is a serving member of the armed forces ) and the quality of liveries he provides . I gladly worked with him on two projects and judging by the amount of downloads they are popular . As for the people who downvoted his comment . do you actually know what preceeded this and his reason for posting when doing so ? I can guarantee that he had a very valid reason for his post . So is it acceptable to downvote someone for making a perfectly honest comment ? The truth of the matter is that we ( DetCord and myself - cannot speak for others ) feel that we are barely tolerated , a sort of friends ( of Aerosoft and forum members ) without benefits .

Now with the CRJ , looking at the sheer amount of posts people are either loving or hating it ( haven't read everything - but I cannot see it being any different to the past Airbus releases ) so there will be a large amount of traffic in the CRJ forum because of it .

This brings us to the " reputation points " , if they are an indication of how " good " or " bad " ( or is it just how popular ? ) someone is , then DetCord's 1500+ must count for something . For myself it has taken me twice as long to gather half as many " points " as him , so I must be pretty bad . However when someone becomes Aerosoft's " newest best friend " for a making a couple of videos in a forum that will by definition have a lot of views and therefore a lot of voting , it does make me wonder what I and possibly others are doing wrong .

For those clamouring to be Beta testers , if you are in it for a free product , ask any of the Beta painters for the AirbusX what they received for the 9 months of work they supplied , or how the team was " disbanded " .There are two ( not counting myself that I know of ) still active in the forums .

Was once told by a painter colleague ( no longer active here ) that there used to be an " unwritten rule " ( at Aerosoft ) that for every 5 repaints uploaded you were " entitled " to a free download , if that is the case , where do I apply ? Would have thought that would be the job of the Library Manager .

• Deputy Sheriffs

John, I have literally no idea why you and DetCord play this publicly. You both know Mathijs as a genuinely nice guy. Sending him a short mail, asking for a freebie doesn't hurt at all and is in my eyes the simplest, fasted and best way to do it. Especially as you know that of course you would get your freebie.

And please don't get me wrong: I am not questioning what you and DetCord did for the community and Aerosoft, not at all. This is just about how you try to "push" things. 

• Aerosoft

Let's start from the bottom, Now idea where that unwrittten rule came from but it was never mine. 

On the reputation points,  we started early this summer to keep better track of them and to make sure people who participate so actively are rewarded, we did not not that retroactively.  Sorry if that was not explained. Detcord does not want it and that's fine.

I will check the disclaimer is on all forums and will check why you are unable to delete the files. must be some setting somewhere. As you guessed we are all extremely busy, not only with the CRJ but also with Gamescom and the fact it is August and half the staff is on vacation.

10 hours ago, AirbusCG said:

wow you must have some pretty advanced disease John.

And if I did , would that make a difference ?

You are coming here with an attitude of "I did something for free which nobody at Aerosoft asked me to do and now give me freebes for it". I'm not working for Aerosoft, nor am I in any relation with them, but honestly? I'd be pissed off by your attitude here instead of giving you free addons.
Free addons are something you either get or you don't get. But you know in advance that you can't expect them to give you some, and you most certainly can not demand them to give you some.

Where in my post do I demand anything at all ? I merely pointed out that if having a few reputations points " entitles " you to " special treatment " , why haven't I ( or others ) received the same . As for doing something that nobody asked for I think you will find that I made quite a few liveries that were requested by forum members and I never asked for payment there either . If I only painted here for freebies , surely I would have stopped with the release of the AirbusX , as I received nothing there either .

10 hours ago, AirbusCG said:

But I always thought you'd be doing them for the love of our community and not for getting free products. You really changed my picture of why you paint and I consider uninstalling your liveries.

Sorry that you feel that way ( see comment above ) , nothing I can do to stop you , your loss , not mine .

First of all , I had no idea that Aerosoft was such a small company that can only offer support for one product at a time , secondly , I am not privy to the vacation plans of the Aerosoft staff , so can hardly be blamed for that .

According to post #3 of this very topic the disclaimer page was ALREADY in place ( July 16 ) , as I later pointed out this was not so . Other flightsim related sites do have such a page as standard , so maybe the simple solution is to upload elsewhere .

I did not start out asking for " freebies " as anyone seems to think , although I was " triggered " by the posts made by Mathijs in the CRJ topic ( #17 #19 and #23 ) .With post #22 ( even with a  smiley ) , it seems I am not the only person who felt entitled enough to ask the same .

As for Aerosoft staff not being available 24 hours per day , funny that , as that is what the forums members seem to expect anyway . Don't forget , not everyone is in the same time zone but as I live in Europe and posted at 07:00 I wasn't expecting anyone to have to get out of bed to reply . I also waited a further 24 hours before adding to the previous post .

The whole reputation points system is open to abuse as staff here know , this happens everywhere , not just here . Why do you think that AVSIM disabled the downvote button ? I never asked for a reputation , that is down to other forum members and certainly not the reason I upload and post here .

As for the American livery included in the product , I never asked for anything there either , but I did expect to at least have my name ( & DetCord's ) added to the manual , or was that too much to ask for ?

• Aerosoft

John, reading your message it does not seem you are looking for a solution and are just aiming to escalate things. I think there simply is nothing I can say that will placate you or DetCord. That's fine, that is sometimes how things are meant to be. Most likely we both feel we have done our best to de-escalate the issues and I will take responsibility for that failing. We will leave it up to the readers to make up their own minds.

I will remove your uploads to our forums and in any new build of the busses I will include our apologies that we missed the fact that we did not credit you and DetCord as we should have. I promise to do so in red bold characters to show it is a big deal for all parties involved. Please let me know if you like your forum account to remain active. Reading you last reply I can only assume you have no confidence in our ability to handle things as you feel is correct. 

Closing down I can only hope that you will offer your great liveries for our product in some other location and that we someday find the opportunity to discuss this over a beer. As I feel there is not a lot else I can comment (and think any comment would just fan the flames) I will no longer comment on this topic. If DetCord wants his files removed he know where to reach me. I can fully understand if he choose to do so as well.

Archived