Crash to desktop with ENBR

Just been talking to Jo Erlend Sund regarding his scenery ENBR. After several incidents where X-Plane crash to desktop (confirmed and investigated by Laminar), I was redirected to this forum as he did not have much to do with this.

I was under the impression that this scenery was converted by starport-sceneries.com so I sent an email based upon Jo Erlends feedback to them. But I also wanted to notify Aerosoft and other users of it. 

Not sure what happens or what causes this CTD, but it has happened on 3 separate occasions now. You choose the airport, select placement then loads the scenery. 

Without any warning, XP is shutting down. Next time it might start normally!

I filed a bug with Laminar Research since I was using XP11.02R2 beta, but after they investigated it via the crash report, it was clear the fault was the developers of the airport ENBR. 

If this was a freeware, I would only contact the developer and let him know, but when it is a purchased product I tend to take it more seriously. 

Sure hope you can fix this issue!

Best regards

Tom Knudsen

I have no such issues with this scenery,

Have you deleted plugins for trouble shooting?

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Hi Matthias

Sorry, not at this moment. Working close with LR to fix this issue and try to verify if it is strictly a third party issue or related to beta R2 for Windows. 

4 hours ago, Mario Donick said:

log.txt?

All sent now to Laminar Research as we may have narrow it down to be a bug in AI for 11.02R2 beta and not the ENBR scenery in particular.

Will of course update this thread when more news or fixes are updated.

Thanks for trying to assist guys.

On 16.7.2017 at 20:03, Tom Knudsen sagte:

Will of course update this thread when more news or fixes are updated.

Okay, let us know if they can confirm if its an AI bug. Thanks!

Archived