PBY Catalina X ASC Problem

rapsta

Hi,

I have a very strange problem. I bought the Catalina 2 weeks ago, so it should be the latest version of it I assume.

I have Prepar3d V 3.4 and Prepar3d V4 installed on my system. 

Operating System is Windows 10 Creators Edition so I should have the latest C++ and VB Runtimes out of the box.

Now to my Problem.

In Prepar3d V3.4 the ASC is not working. So I don´t have any additional Sounds. I deinstalled and reinstalled the plane at least 4 time. Nothing.

And the strangest thing is. In Prepar3d V4 ASC is working.

Before you ask. I have both Installations installed outside the Program Folder in a dedicated Root Folder. So I assume I don´t need Admin Rights. But I was even starting the sim with Admin rights without success. Still no additional Sound in Prepar3D V3.4.

Anyone have this problem, too?

Greetings,

Jens

Hi Mathijs,

I am not at my pc over the weekend. As soon I will get home I will try it and give Feedback. Thanks in advance.

Greetings

Jens 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived