Beeping Sound.

Hello,

A beeping sound randomly starts playing when ever it feels like it, i've been having this problem for the last 2-3 weeks.All the switches below the radio panel are all off except "VHF 1" but when I switched "VHF 1" off to see if it's the problem the sound keeps on going.The earlier problem's I had with the fonts on the right MCDU were problems which I could bare with but this beeping sound is unbearable especially when talking to controllers on a network.I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but the sound still remained.I'm also using the latest version.

Hope there is a solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance.

That sounds like the middle marker, if only the VHF1 knob is illuminated then there should not be any beeping of the marker. Someone from Aerosoft might know how to help you.

P.S. I am suspecting that the problem is in the sim. Do you have this with any other aircraft?

Archived