Napoli Autogen Problem

michalis

Hello , Just Installed Napoli X for my Prepar3DV3 and I see very Few Autogen !

Below are Some ScreenShots :

Please login to display this image.

Any Idea what is going On ?

Thank you ,

Mike

13 minutes ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

What's the correct position of Napoli airport and Napoli city in Scenery Library for P3D4?

Geo

Yia sou Giorgo !

Napoli X is Above Napoli city X In my Scenery Library for my P3D3 !

Mike

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please show also screenshots of your P3D graphics to see your current autogen settings.

Hi Tom .

I Have All Autogen Maxed !

I will send you later some shots of my Settings .

Thank you ,

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs
46 minutes ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

What's the correct position of Napoli airport and Napoli city in Scenery Library for P3D4?

Please do not hijack someone else's topic but open your own topic for your not really related question. Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs
36 minutes ago, michalis said:

I Have All Autogen Maxed !

I will send you later some shots of my Settings .

Do you have any ORBX stuff installed? If so please update to the latest ORBX libs. For another user in the German section of the forum this fixed his problem.

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Do you have any ORBX stuff installed? If so please update to the latest ORBX libs. For another user in the German section of the forum this fixed his problem.

Yes I have !   Actually i own every ORBX Product ... I have updated yesterday to the latest Orbx libraries , but Unfortunately nothing happened !  Maybe it has something to do with Orbx vector !

I will check later and let you know .

Mike

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I wasn't precise enough. The procedure not only included updating the ORBX libs but also re-installing Napoli afterwards again.

4 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Sorry, I wasn't precise enough. The procedure not only included updating the ORBX libs but also re-installing Napoli afterwards again.

Hi Tom !  Just followed your Suggestion and Everything is Perfect Now ! Beautiful Scenery .

Thank you Very Much ,

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived