PFPX Reinstall - Import Old Schedule/Aircraft Data

I've recently completely reformatted for a Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade and reinstalled everything.  I have my entire old PFPX Data folder and was hoping to utlize my old schedule and aircraft data files.  However, I can't find how to import or open them in PFPX.  Can anyone help me?  Is there a new location for the PFPX data in Windows 10?  Thanks for any help. 

PFPX data files are in the same location in WIN10, C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data

Copy the schedules.txt, AIrcraft Folder and any additional Aircraft Types from your backup to the new install.

Also copy any other modified AirportInfo files, Templates etc.

Thank you!  My confusion seems to be more with Windows 10.  I copied everything back in to a "Documents" folder linked in My Computer, but this doesn't seem to be the same thing as the default Windows 10 "Documents" and is in a different location.  Now that I moved the PFPX files to the C:\Users\Public\PFPX Data, it all shows up.

Archived