Carenado CT210M Centurion Update for P3D v4

Herman

• Deputy Sheriffs

I purchased the Centurion a few years ago from Aerosoft and it's my go-to complex single-engine airplane. I saw on the Carenado website for the 210 that it was just updated for compatibility with P3D v4. On my Aerosoft order page, it still shows a file date of June 11, 2012 and version 1.0 for P3D. When I re-downloaded it from the German server, the file date is May 30, 2012.

Carenado replied to my question of whether the updated file had been sent to Aerosoft with, "The installer was already sent to reseller, they should have it now available." I know checking the file before Aerosoft releases it has to fit in the queue with all the other activity in support of the new sim, so this is as much a nudge for that to happen as it is for others to know the Centurion is one step away from being available for P3D v4.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks, Mathijs. I'll request a verification from Carenado and share your checking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

All, the new files are available on the shop order pages, including the serial number now needed by Carenado to install. The file version still shows as 1.00 but the date (2017) is the clue that the new file, along with the serial.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived