A320 Porpoising

Hi Folks. When I fly my Aerosoft A320, after reaching cruise level the vertical speed needle next to the altitude tape, fliks about up and down and the aircraft porpoises and is unstable. This happens in clear weather, so it is not turbulence, I am using P3Dv3 aand Win7. Does anybody know please if there is a remedy or fix for this probkem.

Thank you

John

It may not have anything to do with your issue (love to hear if you frames are dropping as Mathis theorized), but I thought I would mention that you can have turbulence with a clear sky, and I've seen this with Active Sky but I wouldn't think you have just porpoising from this, at least not IRL, and I cant speak to how weather engines would produce effects for clear air turbulence .  THIS LINK has some info on this.

Best wishes!

these two settings are causing turbulence so you might want to check them out. i have set them to 15 because of the 747 and how that wing moves. 

i dont know what i have in the Active sky for prepar3d v4.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is a problem with default values of Active Sky Next and AS16. Both default values have proven to be too high in the past and should be lowered. 

Archived