MadeiraX on P3D4

ega

I am in the process of installing the just-released MadeiraX Evolution into P3D4.  

During installation it shows up a "current settings" window which says the options. For example, I don´t have FTX Global and therefore it says without that option that I previously did select.

Yet it also says WITHOUT FreeMeshX that actually I do use, but this option didn´t show up before!

How can I select during  this installation that I do use FreeMeshX?

Thanks!

Ega   

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 11 Minuten, ega sagte:

I am in the process of installing the just-released MadeiraX Evolution into P3D4.  

During installation it shows up a "current settings" window which says the options. For example, I don´t have FTX Global and therefore it says without that option that I previously did select.

Yet it also says WITHOUT FreeMeshX that actually I do use, but this option didn´t show up before!

How can I select during  this installation that I do use FreeMeshX?

Thanks!

Ega   

Hi, the installer is checking for a folder. If you have installed freemeshx in a different folder, you will get that message. That's no problem, because the only change the installer will do, is to deactivate a file inside freemeshx. You can do that by yourself afterwards.

FreeMeshX

FreeMeshX - Europe\scenery\N30W020.bgl

Remove the file (make backup!) or change extension to .bgx

Archived