!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ega

MadeiraX on P3D4

I am in the process of installing the just-released MadeiraX Evolution into P3D4.  

During installation it shows up a "current settings" window which says the options. For example, I don´t have FTX Global and therefore it says without that option that I previously did select.

Yet it also says WITHOUT FreeMeshX that actually I do use, but this option didn´t show up before!

How can I select during  this installation that I do use FreeMeshX?

Thanks!

Ega   

vor 11 Minuten, ega sagte:

I am in the process of installing the just-released MadeiraX Evolution into P3D4.  

During installation it shows up a "current settings" window which says the options. For example, I don´t have FTX Global and therefore it says without that option that I previously did select.

Yet it also says WITHOUT FreeMeshX that actually I do use, but this option didn´t show up before!

How can I select during  this installation that I do use FreeMeshX?

Thanks!

Ega   

Hi, the installer is checking for a folder. If you have installed freemeshx in a different folder, you will get that message. That's no problem, because the only change the installer will do, is to deactivate a file inside freemeshx. You can do that by yourself afterwards.

FreeMeshX

FreeMeshX - Europe\scenery\N30W020.bgl

Remove the file (make backup!) or change extension to .bgx

Will do! Many thanks for your prompt reply.