FSC9 has not been updated for P3Dv4

Badfinger

This version of FSC9 was release 1st week of April, of course  P3D V3 is supported. It only supports up to Version 3. It will work in V4 if you know how to get the database to read P3Dv4. Also, when you try to run networked, it keeps looking for version 3.

So, unfortunately, after reading Announcements at the FSC forum, I can say the announcement I linked above is not correct.

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I have asked the project manager to check up on this.

Thank You Mathijis. Just to clarify, the database won't read addons installed outside of P3D via the XML method. This is on the version I downloaded from my AS account 60 + mins ago. Hope that helps. :)

• Aerosoft

We just got this follow up information:

**  FlightSim Commander Version 9.6 Revision 9 is, under certain conditions, compatible with Prepar3D V4.

Requirement: The new and up-to-date FSUIPC5 5.1x from Pete Dowson is required for error-free connection and function of FlightSim Commander with Prepar3D V4.

Limitations: FlightSim Commander Version 9.6 Revision 9 currently only identifies Add-On sceneries whose installation path was correctly entered in the file scenery.cfg located in the C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 folder.

Thank you Mathijs and William. If this helps, especially with support, if users download Lorby's freeware addon manager as recommended by Pete Dowson, FSC9 should be able to read the scenery config which will contain all addons outside of P3D. You need to use Make Runways.

Archived