So......:rolleyes: The fuel policy can be selected in the Fuel planning stage but didn't this used to be defaulted to something other than "none"? if It can be defaulted how do I do it. I'm sure on an early version the default was ICAO or similar.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Steinar Grindstein said:

With 1.28 i am not able at all to add new aircraft to my database. When i selcet new aircraft and add new aircraft noting happend. The same problem are not fix in this hot fix.

Try applying the vcredist update posted HERE

On 28/07/2017 at 8:41 PM, Skyrock said:

So let me get this straight: you get a wrong calculation because YOU are clearly not capable of using PFPX properly, but instead of asking for help in a decent attitude, you start trash talking about 1.28.9c being the worst version of PFPX ever and that there are is a ton of bugs in it? Are you serious about that? This was CLEARLY your fault because you messed it up yourself.

Second:

So, Fokkers and ATRs are funny aircrafts? Would you tell that real life pilots, too? You do know how old TOPCAT is and that it was released in a time where many of us were still using FS9 where these aircrafts were pretty popular add ons? Besides, all the Boeing aircraft you mentioned are covered by TOPCAT and PFPX (except for the B77W in TOPCAT). Even the PMDG aircrafts are covered with specific profiles. So no reason to grumble about it. 

Keep in mind that there are only 2 people developing PFPX and TOPCAT and they do it in their spare time because they still have a real life job to do. People behaving ungrateful and rude like you are the reason why developers like PMDG and ORBX treat their customers like garbage, and I'm not even surprised about that.

Merci Monsieur le policier pour ta leçon de morale.:cheerup_s:

On 7/31/2017 at 1:22 PM, srcooke said:

Try applying the vcredist update posted HERE

I have allrady doo that. I allways doo a clean install of ALL vcredist pack after i have made a clean install of my sim with all addons. In 1.27 everything work just fine, but i was soo stupied that i delete the installer for 1.27 whene i download 1.28 version. So now i am useing 1.23

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, Steinar Grindstein said:

but i was soo stupied that i delete the installer for 1.27 whene i download 1.28 version.

Have you noticed the version number in the download link from the FlightSimSoft website?

Nobody will keep you from changing the link a little bit ;) 

Having issues with modifying route post cfmu invalidation.

If I do AUTO etc the route is not recalculating from particular points.. Very disappointing.

I'll reinstall VDIST 2015 and see if that fixes it.

Also, runways don't automatically adjust depending on the weather. (used to automatically set).

Alex

1 hour ago, ridgey said:

If I do AUTO etc the route is not recalculating from particular points

What was the airport pair, date and time of planning Alex.

It is quite possible with RAD filtering enabled a route could not be computed from your 'AUTO' entry point, did you try to disable the filter ?

Hi support team, after i'm updato to your last version when i'm export the FP and try to open with Word as usual i have this error... it seems the format is not correct. How can i fix it?

thanks

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just to understand what you did:

• you printed the flight plan into a PDF and screenshot shows the PDF when being opened with MS Word?
    If so, what PDF printer driver are you using?

or

• you saved the flight plan as text (.txt) file and the screenshot shows the TXT file being opened with MS Word?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have just checked myself. You saved as text file, and PFPX saves the file as unicode text file.

I don't know if this is new or not, but it is quite easy to tell Word to do a proper conversion when opening a unicoded text file:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2017 at 11:48 AM, WayneGeorge said:

It's really great to see you guys @FlightSimSoft.com continuing to add new features and updates. Is it possible you could perhaps add airport ground radar so for example make it so we can see what taxiway we are on and it shows the plane live on the ground? So like a taxiway map for instance! :) 

Thanks!

FSTramp has a moving map that follows your aircraft. Also, has everything you need to find ILS and COMM freq on map as well. Even has ILS intercept points. Shows all aircraft in the air, not just around yours. When AI taxi out to rwy, they are marked on map. It used to be a pay once pgm. Now it's a subscription thing from the devs (1 yr ($38.50 USD) -4 yr ($102.50 USD) license depending on your flavor). Dunno if this is what you were talking about, but this is the closest I have found to a ground radar.

Greetings.

When I send data to TOPCAT I see that ZFW window in TOPCAT is shown  0 (zero) and something about "Adjusted". All aircraft. If I click "Manual ZFW" then ZFW shows up. Never happened before. So I cannot transfer ZFW from PFPX to TOPCAT. 

I spoke to other simmers and some of them have same issue. 

Also my PMDG 777 A/C files (data) match in PFPX and TOPCAT but when I send data to TOPCAT all weights are different in TOPCAT (ZFW, MTOW...). 737NG works fine. 

Thx 

I've finally been able to get back into flight sims and have started using PFPX again after a bit of time away due to my job (featured a trans-oceanic move). 

I'm currently using PFXP 1.28, which appears to be the most up-to-date version. I don't know what version I was previously using, but it would have been early 2016 or so.

I feel like a few things have been updated here and there, but overall everything is working OK. Perhaps the only exception is printing out flight plans to PDF.

Previously, the flight plans printed out perfectly, formatting was excellent. Release summary on pg 2, flight plan summary with Take-off and Landing data including speeds etc from Top-Cat on pg 3, route with waypoints, ALT, etc. 

Now, however, the nice and need release summary on pg 2 is gone, the Top-Cat data is partially given but no speeds, the formatting is weird, stuff split over two pages etc.

I've gone through the manual and options etc, just wondering if there is something I need to tweak to get the previously nice-looking, easy-to-read PDFs,

Txs,

DA

2 hours ago, DragonAsh said:

I've finally been able to get back into flight sims and have started using PFPX again after a bit of time away due to my job (featured a trans-oceanic move). 

I'm currently using PFXP 1.28, which appears to be the most up-to-date version. I don't know what version I was previously using, but it would have been early 2016 or so.

I feel like a few things have been updated here and there, but overall everything is working OK. Perhaps the only exception is printing out flight plans to PDF.

Previously, the flight plans printed out perfectly, formatting was excellent. Release summary on pg 2, flight plan summary with Take-off and Landing data including speeds etc from Top-Cat on pg 3, route with waypoints, ALT, etc. 

Now, however, the nice and need release summary on pg 2 is gone, the Top-Cat data is partially given but no speeds, the formatting is weird, stuff split over two pages etc.

I've gone through the manual and options etc, just wondering if there is something I need to tweak to get the previously nice-looking, easy-to-read PDFs,

Txs,

DA

Change the OFP format from EDS to PFPX prior to release

On 8/20/2017 at 4:14 PM, skysurfer said:

Greetings.

When I send data to TOPCAT I see that ZFW window in TOPCAT is shown  0 (zero) and something about "Adjusted". All aircraft. If I click "Manual ZFW" then ZFW shows up. Never happened before. So I cannot transfer ZFW from PFPX to TOPCAT. 

I spoke to other simmers and some of them have same issue. 

Yes I also see the ZFW in TOPCAT is not importing from PFPX, as payloads are not being transferred into TOPCAT.  I manually enter ZFW which then loads the payload and fuel.  This is something new for me since the last patch.  I also wondered if there is a profile for the 737-900 somewhere for the aircraft template.  Thanks.

8 minutes ago, BuddyDog said:

Yes I also see the ZFW in TOPCAT is not importing from PFPX, as payloads are not being transferred into TOPCAT

Fixed for the official update.

8 minutes ago, BuddyDog said:

I also wondered if there is a profile for the 737-900 somewhere for the aircraft template

Template (PMDG) and profile are provided for the 737-900.

So what does it mean that the "wind optimise issue" is fixed? To me it seems that since v 1.28 or even earlier PFPX does not opitimise the route with respect to winds at all since I always get the same route between the same two airports, no matter what day I plan a flight. I remember that with earlier versions this was not the case. So does this mean that we now get wind optimisation again? Would be lovely because this is one of the main reasons I've been using PFPX to plan my flights for years. Adds so much realism to flight dispatch office...: -D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've been following this thread trying to find out why my pfpx just suddenly stopped working a week or so ago. It just doesn't respond after i start it up anymore. I've uninstalled the 2015 libraries, reinstalled. I've reinstalled the app. I've tried deleting a folder that worked for another user in the Public folder. I've created a support email that was originally

responded to about 3x before Judith started ignoring them after additional inquiries as to any updates on what i should try next. I stopped getting responses on September 2. I applied the hotfix as she last stated and all it does now is freeze at weather initializing. I'd rather not have to reformat my computer.

Thanks,

Ryan Mann

Something changed on your system Ryan if PFPX was previously working without issue. Operating system update, new software or addon installed?

2 hours ago, rmann81 said:

I've uninstalled the 2015 libraries, reinstalled

Which version of the 2015 vcredist have you installed ?

I've used the following from a post I found about fixing common pfpx issues from toma320.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587

I checked and there were no new updates installed, HOWEVER, I did play some new steam games that started updating/installing c++ libraries, but i did uninstall/reinstall the 2015 ones with the above link to no avail.

Thanks, 

Ryan Mann

Archived