FSX Bonaire photo real scenery

Christiaan

The present FSX Bonaire (2015) only includes photo scenery of the capital city and the airport surroundings an not the rest of the island.

The newly released  X-Plane version seems to have the same.

Is Aerosoft going to make an up-date which will include photo real scenery of all of Bonaire and if possible Klein (Small) Bonaire.

Also is there any intention to make  Aruba & Curacao.

Bali & Nassau are examples of photo real textures only covering half of the island which is very disappointing, scenery textures goes from excellent to basic.

I would pay a little more if a scenery can include full photo real textures.

I recall this issue being addressed directly: the photoreal for the entire island was prohibitively expensive. I haven't tried but if you use X-Plane, try OrthoXP and see if free ortho (try Bing) does the trick...

• Aerosoft

Sorry no updates are planned. As said sat (or aerial) imagery is very expensive these days (all freeware that includes it basically violates copyrights) and for some parts of the world is simply very hard to get in the format we need.

Archived