Milan Malpensa X light cone issue P3D v4

thokle

Hi Mathijs Kok, 

I hope you are doing great, must have been busy schedule for you updating stuff, just want to aware as i check developer had said already posted the fix for light clone   but  still not being updated on server so kindly request you to look over it  if you have missed,  

Best Regards

Thank you 

Bikash kc

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all 

I just finish testing Dynamic lighting it's work OK, also light cone was fix long before and all is OK now I have to peck it and send it this must be careful step not making mismatch with te installer only for P3Dv4

David

Please login to display this image.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Are you using the latest version of P3D v4?

Dear Mathijs, 

Aerosoft - Milano Malpensa X (1.14)  

Download (Mirror - Germany)(AS_MILAN-MALPENSA-X_FSX-P3D-FSXSTEAM.zip - 03.07.2017 10:02:00 | 808 MB)  

Download (Server - Other region)(AS_MILAN-MALPENSA-X_FSX-P3D-FSXSTEAM.zip - 03.07.2017 10:02:00 | 808 MB)

This version is  i had on my  downloads section, which i have  installed and   light clone issue, my prepar3d is currently v4.1,

Waiting for your reply 

Best Regards

Bikash

Hi Bikash, the update mentioned above was never uploaded... Everyone has this issue. In the initial version of P3Dv4 effects were inverted, so all devs implemented inverted effects. When this was fixed in hotfix 1, the scenery was not working anymore :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mathijs. 

Been a long wait,  developers already mention its ready and still not updated, please Mathijs  can you chase the issue as quick as possible, 

Best Regards

Bikash 

On 10/25/2017 at 5:26 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

An update is being tested at this moment.

Dear Mathijs, 

Thank you for reply, sorry for not being patience because i have been waiting this awesome scenery product  update  for long time so i just cant wait to be experience  on my  P3D V4.1 with dynamic lightning experience,  so kindly request you how long will it take for testing and uploading on server. Your speedy reply would be highly appreciated, 

Best Regards

Bikash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Mathijs

Please this is way too long just to confirm with developers when the  product update is ready, could you please  look into it, 

Best Regards

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote with David at the end of October regarding the dynamic lighting fix. Back then he mentioned that it will be released soon. But all in all I still don't understand why it takes in whole five months to deliver this small fix. Even a hotfix here in the topic would have been great enough.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, since the update is still pending I tried to fix at least the upside down lamp effect by myself. Here we go:

Replace the file inside

Prepar3D v4\Effects\texture

DR_LampLight.bmp

Please give some feedback if this is working.

hello Bob,

I only tested it static at parking position 717 but it seems to work and not to affect the other few pay-ware sceneries I have installed

(LIMJ, EDDP and TNCM) ... thank you very much for giving it out!

would be nice if the official patch would be released someday maybe fixing also the annoying object crashes which occur while taxing

and landing ... not to forget about the problem I reported back in july about some double and hovering taxi lights here and there ...

ciao, Francesco

Archived