Android Version

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are there any news on the Android version for NavDataPro Charts? I just bought a new Samsung tablet and thought there is such an App already available. But looking through the forum I found a lot of "old" statements on this subject. I currently use the Internet version and are in no way satisfied with it. The main reason is that the charts itself are to small - a lot of space is used by the browser heading as well as the charts list (even that I selected the auto folding options) - and that I am also not able to increase the charts by using fingers (allways have to use the + button). 

Regards,

Hanse 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am very sorry for that because Navigraph is offering even for their new beta-version already an Android App. If Aerosoft has offcourse other priorities but then what about implementing just a small function for their cloud-version like "full screen" (as in YouTube)? That would solve all problems for tablet-users. Thanks.

Regards,

Hanse

Archived