ENVA V2 water problem (FSX)

yakyak

Hi Jo,

I've seen the other post related this topic in the Mega Airport area. In addition to having the same type of water issues as that user on the right of RWY 09, I'm also seeing problems with the area to the left of RWY09.  It looks as though there is some "land textures" above the water.

I'm using FSX with no DX10 or 3rd party mesh.  I've attached a screenshot of the particular area and my config tool settings.  Hoping you can help me out.  Thanks in advance.

Nick 

My FSX settings are as follows:

Level of detail radius: Large
Mesh complexity: 100
Mesh resolution: 1m
Texture resolution: 7cm
Water effects: Low 2.x
Land detail textures: Checked
Scenery complexity: Extremely dense
Autogen density: Normal
Ground scenery shadows: Unchecked
Special effects detail: High
Global texture resolution: Very high
Advanced animations: Checked

Config tool settings are

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Hi Jo,

Thanks for the very quick reply.  I should have mentioned that I couldn't use the files attached in the other post as it was corrupted after I unpacked it with 7zip.  Is it possible to attach the two files in an uncompressed form.  My apologies  again.

Nick

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived