P3D V4

bigfatron

I apologise for yet another thread on this infernal subject but I hadn't seen anything anywhere else regarding whether the F3 and F6 Lightnings will be getting the P3D v4 treatment or not. Can anyone comment if its going to happen, timescales etc?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Once AS is able to give statements, they will be added automatically to the P3Dv4 compatibility list:

The Lightnings are OK in P3Dv4 with the exception of the sound /refuel modules. The good news is that Mattijs Kok made the new 64bit ASC.dll sound module available in the Twotter forum:

All you need to do is swap the old 32bit ASC.dll file for the new one and block out (or move to backup folder) the Panel\LightningF*.dll / LightningT5.dll files. Everything should be working now except refuelling.

As Henk says , the ASC is a generic  gauge so swapping that out will give you sound ,  and we are working on the Fuel Transfer gauge. i'll post it as soon as it's done..

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, Eskimo john said:

Is there any news on this topic? 

Hi John

All the models should have been updated , or the pinned topic at the top of this forum gives the fixes if you want to DIY.

Cheers

DR

Archived