altimeter speed don't work

christian98

I have installed A320 aerosoft on fsx, when I start a new flight and I want to adjust the altimeter for ex 31000 ft, it doesn't work, I hold with the mouse on button but it doesn't change, It keeps on 100, that same in speed and HDG. Someone knows how repair it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The "repair" is in this case done by reading the manual, as the FCU knobs are not operated by the mouse buttons.

"There are two modes possible for airspeed, heading and vertical speed. Switching between modes is done by pulling (right click) the knob."

It says in the manual, I do it but it doesn't work, only turn on the numbers but it doesn't change. Here is a screenshot

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

From the step by step guide (Vol6-StepbyStep EN.pdf, page 22):

The step by step guide is by for the most important of all manuals being provided with the Aerosoft bus and it is more than highly recommended to work yourself through it and perform the included tutorial flight.

• 1 month later...
On 26/6/2017 at 10:30 PM, christian98 said:

"There are two modes possible for airspeed, heading and vertical speed. Switching between modes is done by pulling (right click) the knob."

It says in the manual, I do it but it doesn't work, only turn on the numbers but it doesn't change. Here is a screenshot

Make sure to have the AP enabled.

Set your thrust to CLIMB TRUST.

Make sure ATHR (Auto Thrust) is activated (Under AP1 & AP2)

Archived