Navdata pro to PFPX

westlin

Hello. I have talked to PFPX and they have told me that I have to have a navdate pro now I have been on Aerosoft's website and

I like looking for hub data pro and there will be 7 hub data pro which of these 7 should i be right With NavDataPro - Single dataset???

• Deputy Sheriffs

This question can actually be only answered by yourself.

If you just want to have one current dataset the single dataset is the one you want to buy.

If you want to stay current you can take the one sear subscription.

If you also want current charts (LIDO, like the nav data also provided by LH Systems) you can take one of the NavData+Charts packages.

Okay. Just have a question about NavDataPro - Single dataset is such that it expires after a number of months has elapsed or is just a standard program.

• Deputy Sheriffs

A nav cycle has a specific validity period. Once this is elapsed the data is not valid anymore, meaning it has been replaced in the real world with a new data set. 

What you do in your sim is totally up to you. You should only make sure that all your add-ons (flight planner, aircraft, etc.) use the same cycle, so they all do their navigation based on the same data.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived