Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rufus35

PC ne démarre plus après crash de Fernbus.

Bonjour.

Je viens d acheter Fernbus et également un nouveau PC.

Le probleme étant que Fernbus a crashé après moins de 5 min de jeu (pardon, de menu) et maintenant mon pc ne redémarre plus. L écran de reçoit plus aucun signal, et le clavier non plus. Je n' arrive même pas à atteindre le bios. Pouvez vous m éclairer ?

Excuse me for answering in English, but my French is more or less not existing...

A windows application, regardless if it's a desktop app or a game, has NO means of damaging a computer to a level, that you can't even access your BIOS anymore. What ever the problem with your computer is, it is definitely not related to Fernbus. I would guess you have some faulty hardware (most likely graphics card) in your system, although it's a new one as you write.