Where are you flying to next? (CRJ & A330)

mr.ocjr

I was thinking of a way to channel my excitement for the upcoming CRJ and A330 from Aerosoft and I thought that we could talk about the routes that we are going to fly them on, or routes we are most excited to fly them on. 

Some people like the real world, some people just like to fly, share your routes and maybe even discover a new one. 

Also, I mention the CRJ and A330 as they are what I am most excited about at the moment, but feel free to share any other flights you might be taking soon too. 

I thought I would go first...

CRJ: 

Delta CRJ700 KMSP(Flightbeam)-KOMA(TropicalSim)

Not exactly real world but close. MSP isn't my home airport, but with how much I fly through there, it is close (I fly PHX-MSP a lot in real life), and so I thought a short trip to get familiar with the aircraft would be nice. I have become a super fan of the SODE Jetways, so with the exception of EGLL, KLAX, KSFO, and VHHH, I only fly to places with good jetways. 

A330: 

SAS A330-300 KMIA(LatinVFR)-ENGM(Aerosoft)

Real world, and with Aerosoft's updates to Oslo, it is quickly becoming my favorite place to fly out of. 

Archived