Please help us out....

• Aerosoft

State your opinion and win!

Your opinion is very important to us and therefore we would like to ask you for 5 minutes of your time to participate in our customer survey. As a thank you we will put you in the draw of one of three Aerosoft gift cards worth 50 EUR each.

Flight Simulation Fans – please follow this link to participate in our survey. 
https://goo.gl/hwGqpg

Fans of other simulations - please follow this link to participate in our survey.
https://goo.gl/cMAOL3

In case of suggestions or upcoming questions, please contact us at marketing@aerosoft.de

Thank you very much!

Your Aerosoft Team

• Deputy Sheriffs

Nobody is perfect ;)

So I'm sure you find something that can be (in your opinion) improved. Even I found 2 things.

38 minutes ago, Dudley said:

Can you do something a bit rubbish? so I have something to complain about. I felt I was ticking very satisfied too often.

Same here. Very reputable company.

I must admit though, I struggled with the "3 words" question. There are many ways I can describe Aerosoft, but it's difficult to do with with 3 separate words.

5 hours ago, nealmac said:

Same here. Very reputable company.

I must admit though, I struggled with the "3 words" question. There are many ways I can describe Aerosoft, but it's difficult to do with with 3 separate words.

I just jot down some words that I feel describe whatever, and pick the best two or something. I think one of my words was 'and'. Sticking a conjunction in saves too much thinking. 'I love Stefan' would be a good one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived