Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

olschelsea8

Mega Airport Oslo V2 and SODE

Good day,  at the gates for the HEAVY aircraft at Oslo the 747V3 and 777 for V4 it says the doors are too high and won't attach. I went to the SODE forum and they pointed me to aerosoft. 

where is the xml folder for SODE?  i can't find it i have added all the other files tho, and it still says sode is not avialbe jetway could not be animated 

I am using the latest version :) but i dont have the xml folder inside can i just create it by myself and add the file and it will work?

well, that's strange :) do you have any other folders or files there? It should look like this.

SODE_programdata_folder.jpg

You have the SODE menu under the add-ons tab in the menu right?

SODE.jpg

okey it works if i go in tab + s and select the gate but when i try to opperate the gate with GSX i get the error that i the jetway can't be animated and won't go to the plane, i am using pmdg 747 v3 p3d v4 

ah i was inn the wrong folder :P i did not overwrite the file, but gsx still says that jetway can't be animated :/ when i select it to operate the jetways

Hey @Christoffer, try to re-download the full GSX installer from FSDT.

I also had troubles getting the SODE jetways to dock via GSX, re-downloading the full installer fixed it for me.

3 minutes ago, 12bPilot said:

Hey @Christoffer, try to re-download the full GSX installer from FSDT.

I also had troubles getting the SODE jetways to dock via GSX, re-downloading the full installer fixed it for me.

okey i am gonna try that :)

when i try to mange it with gsx i get a read warning sode connection lost, and then i get the error that jetways can't be animated

@Christoffer please open your own topic for your problem, as the topic openers problem is fixed and we will close this topic now. 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.