Other manual or tutorial?

Jead

Hi

I bought this beauty because it is an amazing airplane, and some one from Aerosoft who's opinion matters said it was his favourite.  I can see why.  It's such a wonderful product.  What a fantastic feel when flying it.  Pure pleasure.

However, I have not mastered it as I would like to.  The manuals are fine but some guessing has to be done for the logic of things, or maybe I'm just missing it.  I searched the net and didn't find much in terms of manuals or tutorials.  I'[m a bit surprised not to find detailed tutorials as we have been accustomed to find them specially for the finer products.

I was wondering if some additions or improvements are to be expected soon.  Thank you and sorry for the long intro.

Jead

Hi Jead

Glad you are liking it :). Lets just make sure you have found all that is availavble with the download

.   In sim using Shift +3 you get the FRC's( flight reference cards) these detail switch settings  and landing speeds etc ( these would have been carried by the pilot in his flying suit)

In the base folder of the flight sim you should have a folder named "Aerosoft " that has the manual to show how the aircraft interacts in the sim  ( what keys /mouseclicks to use )

and the Pilots notes ( this is the AP on how all the systems work) ... 

for video tutorials try....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saV9H_NH-bI&t=87s

its for the single seater but the systems are common with the T5.

Hope that helps

Dave R

Archived