ENVA v2 SODE folders?

hello everyone,

I just purchased the new Trondheim ENVA scenery, and i get it all installed and then it wants me to find the SODE folder.. I am not very intellegent when it comes to computer, so what SODE folder is it looking for? and can someone direct me to it as in C: -> users -> appdata -> etc. etc. would help a ton..

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, Jead said:

Hello

You should find it in C: - ProgramData - 12bPilot - SODE.

Manual has it all.

Jead

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Yes, please take a look into the provided manual as it contains all relevant information. 

Problem is, i can't find that manual haha, but thanks :D

• Developer

The manual is located inside "\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Vaernes V2.0" for P3D or "\Aerosoft\Vaernes V2.0" for FSX.

The folder the configuration tool needs is as Jead said located here: "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE"

Hi,

Now I've installed the version 2.01 (after uninstalling version 2.0 using the Win7 Control Panel) and when I point towards  SODE in ProgramData/12 Pilots

I get the message "the folder doesn't contain the SODE directory" ???

With Version 2.0 pointing to the same folder was OK ?

The Xml seems to be correct?

What could be wrong?

So SODE is not activated at all

Thanks 

Felidae

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Hi, can you attach the "settings.cfg" file, it's located inside the configuration tool folder.
Do you see the SODE common data path error when you start the configuration tool, or just after selecting the SODE path with the folder icon?

Hallo,

thanks for your follow-up.

This morning I've installed SODE 1.5.2  in my FsX and a short flight around Trondheim seems to be flawless. The scenery is actually splendid.

Sode shows up in the add-ons and I think the problem is solved. I add the settings file settings.cfg as required.

I'm wondering why now Vaernes is to find under Storjdal  in the library,  I think very few people have ever heard of this town?

I'm also wondering why the scenery database is rebuilt by every start of FsX. It was not the case "before" ( but I have to say that I have updated Bergen, Oslo and Billund in one batch).

Thnks for your kind help

Best regards

Felidae/ Paris

7 hours ago, Felidae said:

Hi,

Now I've installed the version 2.01 (after uninstalling version 2.0 using the Win7 Control Panel) and when I point towards  SODE in ProgramData/12 Pilots

I get the message "the folder doesn't contain the SODE directory" ???

With Version 2.0 pointing to the same folder was OK ?

The Xml seems to be correct?

What could be wrong?

So SODE is not activated at allThanks 

Felidae

Hello, 

still the same problem after re-installing anew version 2.01

The SODE folder in programdata is "wrong" and the one in Files 86 is also "wrong."

Maybe is the problem by SODE itself??

Felidae

Same here, can't finish the installation of Trondheim!

vor 15 Stunden , Felidae sagte:

Hello, 

still the same problem after re-installing anew version 2.01

The SODE folder in programdata is "wrong" and the one in Files 86 is also "wrong."

Maybe is the problem by SODE itself??

Felidae

• Developer

And you see the "Incorrect SODE common data folder path" error when you start the config tool, correct? or does it only appear after you use to folder button to select the SODE path?

Vor 1 Stunde, Jo Erlend sagte:

And you see the "Incorrect SODE common data folder path" error when you start the config tool, correct? or does it only appear after you use to folder button to select the SODE path?

As soon as i click "use sode" in the config tool i get the error.

• Developer

ok, and SODE is installed and activated on your computer? Do you see the SODE entry in the add-ons menu?

vor 3 Stunden , Jo Erlend sagte:

Looks like it works now:

i updated SODE to 1.5.2, made an reboot and also excluded the 12bpilot-Folder from Antivirus. No clue what helped but at least all okay now.

Archived