ENBR Runway bounce in both ends

Chok

Note that this was present for me in the previous version, i just din't wanna post about it because it wasn't officially compatible.

The end of the runway in both ends makes the aircraft bounce as if you were rolling on grass (see video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-XwOmp_OcY&feature=youtu.be

No custom mesh used in in the video - and my mesh setting is in limits of what is recommended in the manual.

Version.1.03 of ENBR in P3D V3.4

Just now, Jo Erlend said:

Hi Fredrik, here's updated AFCAD files that should take care of the issue. Please replace the old files with the ones included in this zip file.

Bergen AFCAD update.7z

Ehm, express delivery, holy **** that was quick, thanks ! :D

While you're here can you tell me if the fact that there is no 3D Grass in ENGM is intentional or a bug, because i dont see it after the update, i've tried spring and fall settings in the config, none of those make it work - same setup.

• Developer

You're welcome! For now the 3D grass at Oslo was removed, the grass was intentionally removed since it did not look all that good compared with today's standards. It will be added again at a later date.

2 minutes ago, Jo Erlend said:

You're welcome! For now the 3D grass at Oslo was removed, the grass was intentionally removed since it did not look all that good compared with today's standards. It will be added again at a later date.

Alright, thanks for the info.

Regarding ENBR - the files fixed the issue, this thread can be closed :) 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived