Falcon and P3D v4

walterg74

• Deputy Sheriffs

Anton, I don't know too much about the differences, but both easily coexist in your P3D. The manufacturer column in the aircraft selection windows tells you which F14 you are currently looking at, the LM one or the Aerosoft one.

2 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Anton, I don't know too much about the differences, but both easily coexist in your P3D. The manufacturer column in the aircraft selection windows tells you which F14 you are currently looking at, the LM one or the Aerosoft one.

I thought he said F16 both times, but additionaly I think I had asked about this before and was told there is no separate installer for v4 since it’s the same plane now built in/default in P3D?

• 2 months later...

So does everyone that wanted to use the original Aerosoft model in P3D have it working? Just transitioned to P3Dv4.2 and while happy to see the Viper as a selection, no weapons and as mentioned no missile rails left me wanting to port my FSX model in. Understand I can port the exterior model in and use the current LM VC pit?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any chance to see updated A-A , A-G avionics in Aerosoft and P3D V 4.X?

i mean correct sympols for APG68- V9 radar tracking A-A , A-G ? AIM 9 , AIM 120 , AGM 65 , smart bombs?

I think will takeoff Aerosoft product and LM P3D sim

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2017 at 7:09 AM, walterg74 said:

Hi all,

while looking at the "p3d v4 ready" post, I saw this:

The F-16 Fighting Falcon has moved to the default simulator and will not be provided as a P3d V4 add-ons from us. We will provide the liveries and models that do not make it into the simulator. In the release candidate the manual for the F-16 is missing. You will find it as an attachment to this post.

Does this mean that the F-16 included in P3D v4 is the Aerosoft one..? (Asking due to the comment, and that Aerosoft will provide liveries, but on the P3D site, in the "included aircraft" page it doesn't mention Aerosoft as the provider of the aircraft). 

Hi,

Inquiry regarding the Manual... WHere can I find it please ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should find it here:

...\P3D\SimObjects\Airplanes\F-16 Base\manual\F-16 Operation Manual.pdf

Excellent, Thank you mopperle...

May I ask another question...

I have downloaded the texture for F-16AM from Areosoft repository and have installed them the the relevant folder and updated the aircraft.cfg file.

But none of them is showing and no error from P3D pops up...

Anything I forgot or it doesn't work ?

I would like to fly the Belgian air force F16...

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

As above said, the F-16 LM licensed from Aerosoft is somehow different, so that the original repaints might not work and Aersoft can not support such a problem.

Archived