NDB and PMDG for P3D V4

Saybia

Hi all,

I am a little bit surpised, but I can find no information about NDP compability for P3D V4. I tried to use the the updater V1.0.4.1 with the P3D V3 settings, assuming that there should not be a difference... but it does not work ("Cannot find PMDG.zip", but folder should be correct).

Any hints how I can update the Nav Data on the PMDG 747 for P3D V4?

Cheers,

Saybia

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you show a screenshot of your NDP window showing the PMDG item you configured, and also one of your Windows Explorer showing your "Prepar3D v4" program folder, please?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't have any PMDG product installed, but for my Aerosoft stuff I simply selected the P3D program folder, and no further sub-folder. You might want to give that a try too.

OK, I think I see the problem: It's not the "target", it's the source that's missing. I bought a one-time cycle download 1704 for my A320. Now the current version is 1706, which is of course not valid for my one time license. Now it seems I cannot download 1704 for the PMDG, and without a new download I cannot use the data for the PMDG. 

Can someone confirm that it is not possible to get the 1704 data now for my PMDG? Do I have to get the license for the 1706 data?

OK, thanks. Guess I'll get the year subcription then. Was thinking about getting the Nav Charts as well, so... Here I go.

/closed :-)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived