June's 2017 Screen-Shot Contest: FREE EXPRESSION - ANYTHING GOES!!

Allright, only one image, fine here is mine. Using FTX Global and EU Norway + PTA w/Thopatv2.0 settings, everything else in P3D v4 is maxed out, here is a shot west of Karmoy Norway

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Aharon said:

Roelio,

I have noticed that you have 128GB SSD (system), 2TB HDD (storage), and  640GB HDD (FSX).  Does it affect FSX performance if Windows operating system along with FSX document files (C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX)  are in 128GB SSD and FSX is in another drive 640 HDD?  My FSX is doing very well and very smooth but on some occasions, a plane in middle of a flight experienced "sticky" shudder for 2 seconds before resuming normalcy.  I wonder if it is because C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX is in drive C and FSX is in another drive?

And by the way,  utterly amazing screenshot.  What ground textures are you using please?

Regards,

Aharon

To be honest, I have no idea if it affects performance. I've always ran Windows and FSX on seperate drives since I started with FS. But the "sticky shudder" is not something I'm experiencing, so I don't think that's the problem you're having.

Thanks! It's OZx's Grand Canyon I think :rolleyes: It's freeware and one of my favorite scenery addons!

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/12-ozx-grand-canyon-and-kgcn-holgermesh/

Here is a P3d V4 shot I thought was worthy of submitting for the contest...

BA out of KDFW on a dawn departure to EGGL.  I was inspired to do the flight in flightsim after taxiing by the real BA 747 at terminal D at KDFW on a real trip last Thursday...sad to think I won't get a chance to see this majestic lady much longer, she was made for the BA livery.

Anyway..she will live on in our sim!  This is a 4k screen...click the shot below to see her in 4k glory (quite the treat on a 55" LG monitor I use to sim with)

I love the wispy cirrus above I was presented with when I broke through the solid layer below.

Here's the pic I snapped as we taxied by:

The International terminal was pretty busy with Qartar and Etihad in attendance as well.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Hey Steve Dra,

Is that you I know as very famous repainter who was very kind to paint Eastern livery on SGA Airbus A300???

Regards,

Aharon

12 hours ago, Aharon said:

Hey Steve Dra,

Is that you I know as very famous repainter who was very kind to paint Eastern livery on SGA Airbus A300???

Regards,

Aharon

Hey Aharon,

I've painted a few Airbuses in my day....that one included. ;)

Regards,

Steve Dra

Cutting it close to the deadline, here's my entry:

Watching the sunset while hauling cargo...

• Deputy Sheriffs

I forgot....June does not have 31 days.........:D

This months Screenshot Contest is officially closed.

Good Luck to ALL participants.

On 01/07/2017 at 6:01 PM, kroswynd said:

I forgot....June does not have 31 days.........:D

This months Screenshot Contest is officially closed.

Good Luck to ALL participants.

Its over, look at the post over

55 minutes ago, nilo4 said:

Administrator, due to restriction of photobucket my images have been deleted, can I put another image?

Only one image he said, but i suggest you use another image host next time that allows 3rd party linking without paying for it.. imgsrc.ru is one place to start, just sayi'n

15 hours ago, geir_haukland said:

Já terminou, olhe para o post

Apenas uma imagem que ele disse, mas eu sugiro que você use outro host de imagem na próxima vez que permite a ligação de terceiros sem pagar por isso. Imgsrc.ru é um lugar para começar, apenas diga

Ok photobucket never again.

Nilo,

Due to the recent events/issues over at PhotoBucket I will allow you or anyone else who posted their images via PhotoBucket to re-post your image - ONLY IF IT IS THE SAME IMAGE.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Davetunes said:

Excited to find out who won.

I think Aerosoft will cancel June 2017 contest because Photobucket deleted all screenshots including mine and I do NOT even remember which screenshot I posted for June 2017 contest and due to expiration of the contest's deadline, we cannot repost the screenshots that were deleted by Photobucket.

Regards,

Aharon

On 7/2/2017 at 9:16 PM, nilo4 said:

Due to the recent events/issues over at PhotoBucket I will allow you or anyone else who posted their images via PhotoBucket to re-post your image - ONLY IF IT IS THE SAME IMAGE.

Cheers

I do not know who said that but the problem is that I cannot use re-edit function in my previous post with three likes to repost my screenshot. So I am reposting my screenshot that somebody said is allowed as seen on his or her post above.

Here is reposting of my screenshot:

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 7/14/2017 at 9:55 PM, Aharon said:

I do not know who said that but the problem is that I cannot use re-edit function in my previous post with three likes to repost my screenshot. So I am reposting my screenshot that somebody said is allowed as seen on his or her post above.

Here is reposting of my screenshot:

That is fine.  i made the statement regarding r-posting the images

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6/11/2017 at 3:27 AM, Illustrious said:

Dusk approach into Milan Malpensa. Sun is just disappearing below the Alps in the background.

Congratulations to Illustrious on winning June's Screen Shot Contest.  We had a blast with all of the awesome entries for this month's contest which is what took so long in coming to a final decision :).

Email with digital download instructions to follow shortly.

Archived