June's 2017 Screen-Shot Contest: FREE EXPRESSION - ANYTHING GOES!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

My apologies for the late start.  I actually set up the theme and got side track not realizing that I did not post it.

The month of June is upon us, and so many things are taking place around the world, good, bad and indifferent.  So I am going to let the month of June be a FREE EXPRESSION month - ANYTHING GOES!!

I know the themes can be a bit of a challenge, but it keeps things interesting :lolsign_s:

Please login to display this image.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgement day".  As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image.

Good luck to ALL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, WarHorse47 said:

Thanks for the images....but the rules only allow 1 images to be posted. So in all fairness - your first image will be the accepted entry.

(Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.)

Hi, here are some pictures from Samos / 29Palms. Especially the new dynamic lights impress me very much. But also the clear starry sky in P3DV4 comes already very well over. And the day / night aperture is also very beautifully succeeded. One wonders who profits from whom: the new flight simulator of scenarios such as Samos, or does Samos benefit from the new features of the p3DV4?

Anyway, just make a lot of fun to "shoot" some nice pictures in P3DV4 
:)

**Edited by kroswynd to regulations of the contest - third image left as per your request**

vor 2 Stunden , Lotus3xiG3 sagte:

Very nice shots, but I'm afraid that only one image is allowed...

Upps, I probably misunderstood something. Unfortunately, I can not edit the post any more, can please take over someone and please leave the third picture. It would also be good if you enlarge it - like the other pictures :-)

Good Day,

My June 2017 contest entry!! Firstly Thanks very much to fellow #fs9er Captain Mr.Cox for making this livery available just in time for this entry. B)

All the Best everyone, another amazing screenshot theme.Keep it coming! :goodluck_s:

Thanks & Best Regards,

Aviator_86

Nilo4, what airport is that?  And FAA wants to know why no headlights and wing beacons?? :):)

And great shot!!!

Regards,

Aharon

24 minutes ago, Aharon said:

Nilo4, what airport is that?  And FAA wants to know why no headlights and wing beacons?? :):)

And great shot!!!

Regards,

Aharon

FSX DARK REPLAY THAT MEETS WITH THE LIGHTS kkkk

Nauru Airport.  thanks !!!

Nilo4,

LOL  Thanks for answer and the dark cloud details are SUPERB.  What do you use for dark cloud details, please?

Regards,

Aharon

3 hours ago, Aharon said:

Nilo4,

LOL  Thanks for answer and the dark cloud details are SUPERB.  What do you use for dark cloud details, please?

Regards,

Aharon

REX Essential Plus Overdrive Only !!

• 2 weeks later...

Roelio,

I have noticed that you have 128GB SSD (system), 2TB HDD (storage), and  640GB HDD (FSX).  Does it affect FSX performance if Windows operating system along with FSX document files (C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX)  are in 128GB SSD and FSX is in another drive 640 HDD?  My FSX is doing very well and very smooth but on some occasions, a plane in middle of a flight experienced "sticky" shudder for 2 seconds before resuming normalcy.  I wonder if it is because C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX is in drive C and FSX is in another drive?

And by the way,  utterly amazing screenshot.  What ground textures are you using please?

Regards,

Aharon

Archived