No v1.21 avaible

Jas451

8 hours ago, Jas451 said:

Logged into the Aerosoft Support Database to download Twin Otter Extended. Only v1.20 shown for download, no v1.21

Yes, I just saw that a moment ago. I guess things a little hectic right now. 

As yet, I still have FSX and now the 64 bit version of P3D is out, I will get it over the coming months.

Does this mean if I have P3D4 and load the P3D3 version of say the Twin Otter or A319, it will not work? or simply, it will not avail itself of the 64bit features, but otherwise work just the same as it did?

Issue resolved, went into the Support Database and v1.21 is now present. In my case when I tried to install v1.20 there was no option to install to Prepar3d, it kept looking for FSX which is not installed. Ran v1.21 this am after downloading and it correctly installed to Prepar3d, Thank you Aerosoft.

1 hour ago, Jas451 said:

Issue resolved, went into the Support Database and v1.21 is now present. In my case when I tried to install v1.20 there was no option to install to Prepar3d, it kept looking for FSX which is not installed. Ran v1.21 this am after downloading and it correctly installed to Prepar3d, Thank you Aerosoft.

Yes Jas, I just checked with the update area and sure enough, version 1.21 is there now. Got to admire Aerosoft for their quick action and great service. A major reason I purchased the Aerosoft airbus series was the ability to move between the 32 bit FSX and eventually, the 64 bit P3D. I need a long haul bird now, as my Boeing days seem to be over for the time being.

Archived