TwinOtterX FuelPlanner P3Dv4 Error

JordiRab

Hello,

I am unsig Windows 10 Pro, P3d v4 and the AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D_FSXSTEAM_V121

The TwinOtterX FuelPlanner is not working, I get this error from Microsoft.net:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.61259.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' ni una de sus dependencias. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.
Nombre de archivo: 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.61259.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
en Aerosoft.TwinOtterX.FuelPlanner.MainForm.DefWndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Any idea about this? Am I the only one getting this error with the TwinOtterX FuelPlanner?

Jordi Rabadà

Hello,

Just is case somebody have the same problem, I just installed Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect in P3 v4 and now works fine.

I got it from here:

Link deleted

Jordi Rabadà 

• Deputy Sheriffs

No need to get it elsewhere and maybe a wrong version. Simply take it from this folder of your P3Dv4 installation. And if you would have carefully looked at the dialogboxes during installation you would have been aware of this. ;)

...\P3D\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

Archived