F=14 Extended in Prepar3D v4

jcagle

Hello All,

This is a general announcement noting that we are evaluating the effort required to update the F-14 Extended to be compatible with the 64-Bit version of Prepar3D v4. This is not a definite 'yes' or 'no', just that it is actively being evaluated.

Best,

John

• jcagle pinned this topic

We know, an updated version of the FSUIPC and the TacPack should be fine too, if we would like to enjoy the whole capability of this beauty.

• 2 weeks later...

The major features appear to be working after converting the C++/dll gauges to 64-bit. There's real debugging effort needed, but looking good so far.

Prepar3Dv4.jpg

On 31-5-2017 at 6:04 PM, jcagle said:

Hello All,

This is a general announcement noting that we are evaluating the effort required to update the F-14 Extended to be compatible with the 64-Bit version of Prepar3D v4. This is not a definite 'yes' or 'no', just that it is actively being evaluated.

Best,

John

Maybe I'm a bit arrogant but why has it to be evaluated? I think the F-14 is one of the best add-ons from Aerosoft. So, please yes ;-)

• 5 weeks later...
On 26-7-2017 at 4:25 AM, ESzczesniak said:

Just wondering if there any updates on this?  I know generally, we'll hear if there's news.  But, as many others, I'm pretty anxious for this in P3D v4!

Me too, but I think Aerosoft has some other priorities at this moment with the release of the CRJ. Lets be patient ;-)  

• 3 weeks later...

Actually really curious as to its compatibility to P3D v.4 myself, I am still using it with version 3.2 and I am thinking about making the jump up to version 4 now I heard the frame rates were much better. This is one of the reasons I stayed in V3.2  because I love the Tomcat and I dont want to move up it there are still compatibility issues with it and the 64 bit game version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:40 AM, Woogey said:

Yep I 3rd what YOYO said.  I now only have P3d4 as my primary flight sim.  Can't wait for the Tomcat and TacPack.  

-Woog

Same for me.  Haven't even fired up FSX in last month even though still installed primarily for F-14.

• 2 weeks later...
  • jcagle unpinned this topic

Archived