Upgrade for T5 don't recognized

ML0310

Hi,

I have an Electric F3 licence:

Order #618474 (Delivered)

Order Date: Thursday 04 December, 2014

However the upgrade tab do not recognized my serial. Is it too old ? My licence reside on the old server.

Thanks,

Michel

Hi Michel

The date of initial purchase should make no diffference , you are still eligible. 

If you haven't already, contact support / help through the shop pages, they should be able to provide assistance.

Regards

Dave R

Just tried it and everything is well set now. May be I try to early and the shop did not finished the sale setup.

Michel

I'm not understanding this discussion.

I picked up the T.5 yesterday.  There was no mention of any discount or expansion for owner's of the F.3 or F.6 products.  I assumed the T.5 was just another stand alone product.

I've sent a message to AS sales asking the same question, but they have not responded.

--WH

I purchased mind through the Aerosoft US site.   I see now that I overlooked the tab for the upgrade-service.

My purchase was with PayPal using a different e-mail address.  I sent the message under my login right after purchase.

This is not a big thing.  Only a few dollars difference.  I just sent you a support ticket with the purchase number (and a second ticket with the serial numbers on the T.3 and T.6 purchases).

Thanks

--WH

Hi WH

Yo Yo asked the question of discount in this forum a couple of months back, but I had no answer at the time, and forgot all about it .

I guess you were so eager to get your hands on the model  you skimmed through the small print .... "Champing at the bit"  one might say :P...

I'll buy a beer with the extra proffit and toast it to you  :cheers_s: 

Dave

19 minutes ago, wingman5 said:

Hi WH

Yo Yo asked the question of discount in this forum a couple of months back, but I had no answer at the time, and forgot all about it .

I guess you were so eager to get your hands on the model  you skimmed through the small print .... "Champing at the bit"  one might say :P...

I'll buy a beer with the extra proffit and toast it to you  :cheers_s: 

Dave

Thanks, Dave.  That made my day.  :lol:

I was so anxious to get the T.5 that I didn't even notice the tab for upgrades and discounts.  For some reason my mind thought that was for after purchase.  I must admit that I'm still learning my way around the new website, and have hopefully learned my lesson.

Again, great job on the T.5.  My landings are getting much better.  :groupwave_s:

--WH

Archived