Prepar3D v.4 - two questions

DagR

Hello,

I have two questions regarding P3D v4:

1. Will the F-14 Extended be updated to the new sim?

2. I have noticed that the aerosoft F-16 is now a default airtcraft in this sim. Is it the full release with all models and paint schemes or is it a limited edition? Vin and me provided most of the paint jobs for this project and I must say I knew absolutely nothing about my work being sold to Lockheed Martin. Since then we have made upgrades to the paints, including new AB and canopy textures and more recently AO layers made by Tim to transform the aircraft to a whole different level of realistic look. Why do I know absolutely nothing of the transfer of this aircraft to LM?

Best regards

Dag

• Aerosoft

I do hope the F-14 can soon be added to this list: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/123481-whats-p3d-v4-compatible/

I'll drop you a mail about the LM version, but it is one that will have less models and textures, in systems etc it is all the same.

Just installed P3D v.4 and I can confirm that the model/texture selection for the F-16 is very limited. For all European units there are no unit markings and there are no external stores on any models whatsoever. Not even wingtip launchers. There is a default model selected for each sub type with an alternative model for say a version with drag chute. Apart from that, this sim is a great performer :-)

Best

Dag

Just notified LM that I am unable to get the speed brakes working using an assigned joy stick button.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 2017-5-28 at 11:56 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

I do hope the F-14 can soon be added to this list: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/123481-whats-p3d-v4-compatible/

I'll drop you a mail about the LM version, but it is one that will have less models and textures, in systems etc it is all the same.

I hope so Mathijs, I'll buy it immediately when it is on the list.

installed the as f16 on p3dv4 (with proper loadouts).  nape of the earth flying m0.8 over orbx scotland and england and no blurries and autogen not popping into view like fsx.  brilliant.  

the lm f16 autoflaps works but as dagr said, speed brake is broken.  hope lm fixes the .dll for the autoflaps soon.   

• 4 weeks later...

Now, with the latest hotfix from LM, the speed brakes work but not the autoflaps. Any clues Aerosoft?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived