Discussion about the next Aerosoft Airliner Product after 2018

5 hours ago, Til1986 said:

Ups, sorry! I don't really know why German slipped out there :D

What I wanted to say was: 

I looked everywhere in the forum but couldn't find anything about the following here (if somebody already asked the same thing I'm sorry): 

I would really enjoy an A330neo update some time for the A330x. I already love the A330ceo but I find the Neo looks even a tad better :) 

The NEO is not planned at the moment, but we appreciate your input and it is certainly taken into consideration.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15-8-2017 at 11:36 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

At this moment we will absolutely not start a 380 project because there simply is not enough information on the working of some of the systems. The manuals (which are very hard to find and will always be illegal) only tell you part of the story, you need to know how they work as well. We also fear Airbus will not license the product and then you are in legal problems. 

I hope someday you will make an A380 in the same quality as the A320. Never was a big fan of it untill I flew one in and out of Dubai.

May I ask why airbus would license the A320, but not the A380?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Airbus will license anything now, as long as they get money for it without anything in return.  

Do not think that Airbus gives AS, or anyone, any information about their products. They just want to see money for the licensing. It is called profit maximizing. Very popular nowadays. 

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Airbus will license anything now, as long as they get money for it without anything in return.  

Do not think that Airbus gives AS, or anyone, any information about their products. They just want to see money for the licensing. It is called profit maximizing. Very popular nowadays. 

That kinda contradicts what Mathijs said about it probably not getting licensed. 

Anyway, I hope what Mathijs said changes (soon) and we will see an Aerosoft A380 someday. 

The question is not if they would license it, but how much they'd ask for such a license.

Keep in mind this is still a small market and margins are small already.

• 5 months later...

Archived