Missing installed livery

JWilder

I'm not sure what's going on here, I installed the livery located here: https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=129978 into the Aerosoft F-16C 120-9-370 folder, and added it to the Aircraft file, just like I always install repaints, but I can't find it in FSX.  I've installed a number of other repaints for these F-16s just fine, I'm not sure why this one's not showing up.

[fltsim.11]
title=Lockheed Martin F-16C USAF 89-2137
sim=F-16 CAT-III
model=USA-4
panel=
sound=
texture=RS_892137
kb_checklists=F-16_check
kb_reference=F-16_ref
visual_damage=1
ui_manufacturer="Lockheed Martin"
ui_type="F-16C"
ui_variation="USAFE, 89-2137, 526th FS, Ramstein AB Germany"
ui_typerole="Single Engine Fighter Jet"
ui_createdby="Aerosoft GmbH"
description="F-16C Falcon is the Air Force's primary airspace intercepter, and multi-role strike fighter."
atc_heavy=0
atc_id=0
atc_airline=AIRFORCE
atc_flight_number=113
atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT

this is the code supplied with the repaint, and it looks fine to me.  Am I missing something here?

Ok, I still don't know what happened here, but I redid the entry using one of the other ones in the pack as a base, and now it shows up fine, any idea what's going on here?  I didn't see anything wrong with the entry provided by the author.

Yeah, I'm not sure, the Sim= call was the same .air as the rest of the planes in that aircraft file, and the Fltsim. number was XX originally, I set it to 11 because the previous livery was 10, just like normal.

Here's the new livery module that I got to work, they still look the same to me.

[fltsim.11]
title=Lockheed Martin F-16C USAF 89-2137
sim=F-16 CAT-III
model=USA-4
panel=
sound=
texture=RS_892137
kb_checklists=F-16_check
kb_reference=F-16_ref
visual_damage=1
ui_manufacturer="Lockheed Martin"
ui_type="F-16C"
ui_variation="USAFE, 89-2137, 526th FS, Ramstein AB Germany"
ui_typerole="Single Engine Fighter Jet"
ui_createdby="Aerosoft GmbH"
description="F-16C Falcon is the Air Force's primary airspace intercepter, and multi-role strike fighter."
atc_heavy=0
atc_id=0
atc_airline=AIRFORCE
atc_flight_number=137
atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT

Archived