What is this? Help please

Something has happened, maybe I called for a feature I did not know existed. :)

The shadows are there on all planes, have tried to get them go away, but no luck.

Any suggetions and/explanations will be appreciated.

X-plane 11.01 

Please login to display this image.

Hello Kurt,

Maybe download the custom scenery /Vehicle Library Extension again, or check it's complete.

PNG warning! Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP chunk, Custom Scenery/Vehicle Library Extension/Trucks/FedExTruck.png
PNG warning! Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk, Custom Scenery/Vehicle Library Extension/Trucks/FedExTruck.png

and rearrange your scenery libraries so that the ZZZ* entries are at the end of the scenery.ini file

Also no harm to revert your Nvidia drivers to an earlier version as it could also be causing this to occur.

2 hours ago, Jude said:

Hello Kurt,

Maybe download the custom scenery /Vehicle Library Extension again, or check it's complete.

PNG warning! Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP chunk, Custom Scenery/Vehicle Library Extension/Trucks/FedExTruck.png
PNG warning! Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk, Custom Scenery/Vehicle Library Extension/Trucks/FedExTruck.png

and rearrange your scenery libraries so that the ZZZ* entries are at the end of the scenery.ini file

Also no harm to revert your Nvidia drivers to an earlier version as it could also be causing this to occur.

Tank you! Will try that

I agree with Jude regarding the drivers, as it looks like a overall drawing problem (not related to these Vehicle Library Errors).

Also, if you have tools like ReShade enabled, try to remove them.

You might also experiment with your rendering settings (HDR, SSAO, shadows).

Archived