NEW VUELING LIVERIES

max eugenio

• Deputy Sheriffs

I wait times, not that it is painted twice ...

(you have a double request in the forum)

@Holgi

The reason for the " double " post is easily understood , anyone posting in this part of the forum is asking you , a post in the " other painters forum " is asking all others . As no one has replied to his earlier request why shouldn't the OP make a similar request here ? I myself do the same with requests made in this forum as they are not asking me but you personally .

This is why I have stated in the past that a single forum for all repaint requests would have been the best way to go . You will remember when the " other painters forum " was closed ( for a brief period ) and the reactions that brought with it . If a " painter " is willing to take on such a project a simple post stating this would be more than enough to let everyone else know that it is being worked on , although judging by the repaints that are available in the downloads section some aircraft ( registrations ) have been painted more than once .

To be honest I find your reply arrogant and dismissive , considering the fact that not too long ago you were asking forum members for donations towards a new PC ( or repair the old PC ) which they did . That you now may be busy with other projects doesnt mean that you can ignore any of your fans in regards to the A318/319/320/321 series .

@max eugenio

Hopefully someone will have the time ( and patience ) to make your request , though with this type of livery a painter will need some high def photos to do them any justice .

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thank you John,

that is your opinion ... (which I accept) :)

I'm not arogant and be glad that you can express yourself perfectly in English. :)

I can not do this and so maybe some answer can be ambiguous ... (despite Google translator etc.)

So apologize that I can not write perfect in English ...

The only thing I want is to make you a joy.

Max I have not said that I do nothing ... ;)

At the risk of repeating myself , this kind of " misunderstanding " would not occur if there was just 1 forum for requesting liveries .

I don't even pretend to know how many times that a request has been made first in your forum ( with no reply ) and later in the other but that appears to be the only way that people can request a livery in the first place .

I can only assume that with the upcoming A330 that there will be no changes in the forum structure , so I for one will not be getting involved in playing second fiddle .

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 29 Minuten, max eugenio sagte:

Sorry for all of this, My request on the other forum can be deleted if its a problem.

No problem Max

Archived