FSX Steam Edition Fuel Planner

Farron

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the fuel planner for FSX Steam Edition,

after having installed the A319/A318 and the A320/A321 DLC and operating everything just fine within FSX I do not appear to have a fuel planner.

I've seen it in use on the manual, videos but I was wondering if my installation was wrong, the fuel planner is within FSX, I haven't located it properly or there are other methods for the steam edition.

Thanks.

Here's a screenshot of my DLC.

https://gyazo.com/ca063324e3f519b97764698457dfcfb8

Actually I just re-installed it and have located the Fuel Planner.

Issue solved.

If anyone needs to know the location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback

• 1 year later...

Mine does not work, even though it is located in the folder. Each time i click on it, an error message pops up saying "The Aerosoft Airbus Fuel Planner settings folder does not exist.". I have reinstalled just the Aerosoft Airbus, and also the entire FSX, and still does not work. Any ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please check if you have this folder & file on your machine:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FuelPlanner\FuelPlannerSavedSettings.xml

I have a problem on Kraft's loading through fuel planner, in Sima through fmc2 loadsheets is inaccessible it is highlighted in red color in what a problem not floodplain?

Archived