Airbux X - export no way points at all (only airports)

This happens every time I try and export, it only exports the airport codes but not the waypoints.

I have no idea why this started a few days ago, but when I load into the bus the flightplan only shows the airport codes, I checked the text file and confirmed that it as the point of export the error exists.

I deleted and reinstalled pfpx but still get this issue.

is there a setting I have accidentally switched off? ivao/pmdg export normally

Please login to display this image.

Release the flight, then export.

EDIT: your document folder is also incorrectly set. It should be to the root and not Aerosoft.

1 hour ago, srcooke said:

Release the flight, then export.

EDIT: your document folder is also incorrectly set. It should be to the root and not Aerosoft.

unfortunately both suggestions did not help 

The PFPX export is to the 'Extended' version of the Airbus now replaced, it is possible the flightplan format has changed.

Testing here indicates the route is lost if DIRECTS are used, which is increasingly likely even in EUR.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have just planned the first flight you have mentioned here and get the same result. But...

Please login to display this image.

the MASB3F SID brings you already to the start of the TRANSITION/STAR, so I guess that's why there aren't more details included in the export.

Archived