P3D V3.4.22 Ground Roll Braking: no spoilers

Enrico Bj

I've moved to P3D, everything works great except for the of spoilers with ground roll braking switch active (both anti skid+spoilers, spoilers).

With WoW and thrust idle (0%) I click on the anti skid switch, immediatly the spoilers are deployed, then retracted when throttle input is applied, after this cycle the spoilers won't deploy anymore.

Simconnect was reinstalled, no changes... What should I try for debug this behaviour?

Little O.T.: external texture loading is slower than in FSX, it takes almost six seconds.

Best regards.

Enrico

• 4 weeks later...

Still can't find out why they aren't working, could it be an incompatibility between Visual C++ 2013 used by P3D v3 and the C++ 2008 required by the F-14X?

I am using the latest version of 3.4 and am not experiencing the same issue you are describing. The only time I have ever had an issue like this was when my throttles were not going all the way back to idle (calibration).  After I re-calibrated my throttles, I use the Warthog HOTAS, I have not had an issue since.  That would be the first place I would look.

It was the first thing I've did, the Saitek x52pro has the same configuration used for FSX, but you made me wonder if I did it right... Following the run-up checklist I've noticed that throttles didn't return to idle, so I've increased the throttle axis sensitivity until "[ ]throttles - idle" become checked and spoilers finally deployed, I've had to set a value of 111 (deadzone 1).

Thank you so much!

Time to buzz some towers...

Best regards.

Enrico

Archived