Seahawk Repaints

Kofi

Hey everyone,

Just curious are there any Seahawk repaints out that I've missed?

Thanks!

Not that I know of Kofi, not at all I think ...

Best

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just picked up the Seahawk after being a bit of a helo-phobe and I have to say I love it. So of course the next thing I had to do was repaint it! So here are some screen shots of an HSL-42 repaint. I should have it available on avsim later today, aong with another very basic repaint.

araig

fsscr022.jpg

fsscr024.jpg

fsscr028.jpg

Here's another repaint that should be up at avsim shortly. It's an HSL-51 bird that would be great for online flying with someone else in the colour bird provided in the payware package.

HSL-51.jpg

HSL-51b.jpg

Here's the next one out of the paint shop and on its way to avsim, HSL-43 "Battle Cats" from Naval Air Station North Island, Coronado CA.

hsl-43.jpg

hsl-43c.jpg

Thanks Mathijs, glad you like it.

Here's another HSL-43 paint job, this time a Detatchment 6 bird. I just uploaded it to avsim so get it in a few !

hsl43-26b.jpg

hsl43-26c.jpg

That's a real nice one! Finally something not so grey, even though the paints are all beautiful! Thanks for doing this for us armchair wannabees... :lol:

Anyone going on this one? :shock:

H60wolf11.jpg

H60wolf7.jpg

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's good to know folks out there are flying the repaints.

At the moment I don't have any plans on doing any more seahawks for a while, I need a change :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

just purchased the set...can'twait to fly it and looking forward to getting your repaints..they look amazing..thanks for ALL your hard work..IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Tom

• 1 year later...
Here's another repaint that should be up at avsim shortly. It's an HSL-51 bird that would be great for online flying with someone else in the colour bird provided in the payware package.

HSL-51.jpg

HSL-51b.jpg

Can you paint an army version with the 82nd Airborne patch in the front in memory of some friend who pass away during the war