B 787 dream liner two cabins

I have bought Boeing_787_v11 and installed it in X plane 11.

According to manual I should have two passenger cabins.

Below is the lighted cabin and cockpit. The lighting is controlled by the cabin flood light switch on the main panel. There are two cabins provided, a normal passenger version and a “VIP” version with deluxe interior. (In manual, page 5)

My problem, I cannot find the “VIP” version with deluxe interior,

I believe it is not in my downloaded version.

Need help.

Happy weekend

P.A. Walty

Hello Walty,

unfortunately the XP11 version we got from the .org store does not include the VIP interior anymore. So it seems they removed it from this version.

Best regards

Mario

vor 14 Stunden , Mario Donick sagte:

Hello Walty,

unfortunately the XP11 version we got from the .org store does not include the VIP interior anymore. So it seems they removed it from this version.

Best regards

Mario

Than you Mario. Can you contact the author  of Boeing 787-8 for v11 VIP  and ask why the VIP cabin can be added.

In the attached manual it  should be 2 versions of the cabin. "There are two cabins provided, a normal passenger version and a “VIP” version with deluxe interior. (In manual, page 5)" 

vor 11 Stunden , pa.walty sagte:

No answer  till now ?

I was two days off (Thursday/Friday were my weekend in this week due to my main job's shifts, so today my week is starting).

I got an answer by the current 787 maintainer Voidhawk9 (that's his name on the .org forum; the original developer Heinz Dziurowitz passed away a few years ago) and he indeed removed the VIP cabin. He told me the VIP cabin was not as fully featured, so he decided to remove it, for consistency.

Thank you Mario. god support.

The X Plane 10 version has a Vip cabin. try to put it in X plane 11 and modify with Plane maker (X Plane 11)  radios / GPS FMS but it  did not work.

Archived