Problem with EGCC Manchester - Plz advise

Hey all 

I bought EGCC for XP11 last week and there appears to be a problem with taxiway textures as can be seen in the picture. How do I fix this please? 

I have the Airport environments installed and as far as I can see the two entries are placed correctly in the .ini file. Ortho with overlays and GBpro also installed 

With thanks

Please login to display this image.

16 minutes ago, airfighter_gr said:

First of all, Manchester Airport is not updated, yet, for X-Plane 11. But what is the problem? Please be more specific.

LOL that'll be why then thank you. I bought it from .org store, which says for 11 and 10, though the Aerosoft site does in fact only say 10. Any idea when it'll be updated? 

Look at the picture, the taxiways. picture makes it obvious :)

thanks again 

Surely works fine on 11, just it has not all the 11 features. Update probably within the summer.

But again, please be exact what you see is wrong. After 1.5 years in the market, never anyone pointed such a problem.

Sent from my LG-H525n using Tapatalk

I encourage you to have a look at google maps and you will find out that this is accurate as possible! Ground surfaces are accurate up to 95%. I am leaving a 5% out, because might be few changes from the orthophotos we had, to what is today.

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.3545637,-2.2765241,769m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=el

We don't use overlay editor, and I don't know why give errors. Probably because we are using shading commands in our ground polygons, might not be able to read them.

Still we will do an overhaul for XP11.

14 minutes ago, airfighter_gr said:

I encourage you to have a look at google maps and you will find out that this is accurate as possible! Ground surfaces are accurate up to 95%. I am leaving a 5% out, because might be few changes from the orthophotos we had, to what is today.

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.3545637,-2.2765241,769m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=el

We don't use overlay editor, and I don't know why give errors. Probably because we are using shading commands in our ground polygons, might not be able to read them.

Still we will do an overhaul for XP11.

WOW so it is lol! very sorry about that. All is normal in this amazing addon then... thank you 

vor 15 Stunden , 90sArcadeFighter sagte:

WOW so it is lol! very sorry about that. All is normal in this amazing addon then

Hehe, when I was new to flight simulation, I was also thinking that such patchy ground textures must be an error. But then I also checked Google maps, and indeed it is real.

Even today I sometimes wonder: "Can this be real?" Had that with strange unstructured ground markings on a freeware airfield some weeks ago -- it looked like someone had forgotten to remove some sketches. Or accidentally hit the mouse button while drawing lines on the ground. But in fact these chaotic markings where on the Google map, too, so the dev was right...

Archived