Radio, NAV displays not working

josdaw

Hi All,

Firstly, I'd like to say I'm loving the Twin Otter. Really nice flying experience. I only seem to have one problem at the moment that's starting to limit me as I learn more. The numerical secondary displays for COM2 and NAV2, DME etc. don't seem to be working. Once switched on, I don't see anything on the displays other than the lit mode. This occurs in any variation of the aircraft and in any setup situation (from cold and dark or ready to fly). Worth noting I'm attempting to start the radios etc. after engine start with generators running and ready to go.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft as administrator to no avail, my best guess is that there's a font missing but I can't be sure why. Does anyone have any advice? I've included a screenshot of my issue.

I look forward to your replies,

Josh

2017-5-5_7-24-35-944.bmp

Problem solved by checking for Quartz.ttf font on the hard drive and installing properly as detailed here: 

Archived