Zero capacity

Mickel

Hi Folks

Where/how do I fix the capacities so that they're not zero?  It tells me it's "Not Allowed" when I try to add anything.  I'm thinking it's livery dependent because it doesn't happen with all of them.

Please login to display this image.

I only ever load the aeroplane via the MCDU, not the load manager.

Reading the manual, it appears to be possible (table with various passenger loads), but it doesn't say how (or refer to the part that does).

Cheers

Mike

Hi Tom

The A321 IAE (see left MCDU for details).  Both sharklet and not.  Interesting thing is though it's fine for some liveries (eg Turkish, Lufthansa and Etihad), but not for Philippines or British Airways.  This is why I think it's livery specific, but I can't for the life of me see anything between them that might be out of place.  They're all Holgi's liveries anyway, so can't imagine there's anything fundamentally wrong.

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ah, sorry, missed the left MCDU, was only focusing on the right one.

Within the following folder you will find the aircraft.cfg file. It contains all the specifications for the bus, including all the max vales for fuel, cargo, pax.

• FSX Main Folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A321 IAE\

Please attach that file here to see, if there is something wrong in it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you give an example of a livery (complete name) where the max values are ok, and one where the max values are zero, please?

From a first look into the CFG file I haven't seen any problems.

Didn't today:

[FLTSIM.0]
title=Airbus A321 British Airways G-EUXG

model                    =

[FLTSIM.15]
title=Airbus A321 Sharklet Philippine Airlines RP-C9914
sim                    = A321    
model                    = SHARKLET

Both of those were from fresh PC restarts, and the BA one was tried twice, so it's not something residual in memory.

Oddly, I've just tried loading (with an FSX, but not PC restart):

[FLTSIM.14]
title=Airbus A321 NEO Etihad A6-AEA
sim                    = A321
model                    = SHARKLET

and had the same issue, even though this one has previously done two flights without problem.  I'll try a reinstall of the 'buses and see what happens.  I'll also try to be restrained about how many liveries I load in, in case it's that (not that it should be).

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs

That would have been my next suggestion. When reinstalling it, please make sure to follow these instructions to the point:

Hi Tom

Followed Mathjis's re-install instructions.  Then I used one of the liveries included with the base pack in the 321IAE, then added one of Holgi's.  Both worked.  I haven't tried a 320 yet, or the 18/19s.

Now I just have to work out whether I can get last months nav data in so that they're the same as PFPX!

I'll be back if I run into an issue.  But so far so good.

Thanks

Mike

Archived