Carenado Embraer 100 no procedures

I bought  product X plane 11 Carenado Embraer 100 ( download) and Garmin Prodigy 1000 doesn´t work properly as e.g. for FSX. The key PROC doesnt work at all . And when I press AP key and NAV key it doesnt work too.

I fixed only the problem with AP key and NAV key

it is  new form x plane EMB 500Phenom-XP11.acf   :            row    23 357  P acf/_philipp_fms_slot1 0
                                                                                            row    23 358  P acf/_philipp_fms_slot1 0

a) will be aware it must be done only with  C++ notepad.

B) it works for me but I do not know if it will work for others.

vor 20 Stunden , martinch sagte:

I bought  product X plane 11 Carenado Embraer 100 ( download) and Garmin Prodigy 1000 doesn´t work properly as e.g. for FSX. The key PROC doesnt work at all . And when I press AP key and NAV key it doesnt work too.

Hello Martin,

The Carenado G1000 for X-Plane has no procedure support.

Regarding the autopilot and NAV mode, you already found the work-around by yourself. Carenado is supposed to publish an update to the Phenom soon (will be version 1.3 then), which will most likely include this fix, but it's still unclear when this will happen.

Many regards

Mario

P.S.: as you've posted your question in a "X-Plane Tipps" thread, where it didn't fit, I have splitted your question and made a new thread for it.

Archived